MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
alberttky

New Qantas Business Class

They look fantastic! There's definitely a wow factor to them. These are the kinds of J seats MH needs to be using on their A380s and new A333s!!

That is the ANA long-haul Club ANA seat. Basically the same concept/design as LX's but ANA's version is the widest of all.

Kinda dark for my liking...DJ's looks more welcoming and chic...

I have a question....business class used to be 6 seats across...more and more are offering just 4...how do they make up for revenue? At the expense of economy?

Kinda dark for my liking...DJ's looks more welcoming and chic...

I have a question....business class used to be 6 seats across...more and more are offering just 4...how do they make up for revenue? At the expense of economy?

It's just the layout, the seat "block" will still be 2-2-2, in a staggered layout half of the seat connect to the seat in front of it and to the back of it. To make sense of it, its more like moving your seat mate backwards, while the seat in front moves up abit too.

I think that made sense :pardon:

The Qantas layout is supposed to be 1-2-1 to allow direct aisle access for all seats. For the A330, the business class layout really needs to be 1-2-1, especially of you're not going to offer F on long-haul flights.

Virgin Australia plans next-gen 'Qantas-beating' seat for A330s

Virgin Australia is gearing up for the next stage of the 'transcontinental turf war' over Australia's east-west routes in response to Qantas' plans to roll out all-new Business Suites on its Airbus A330 fleet

http://www.ausbt.com.au/virgin-australia-plans-next-gen-qantas-beating-seat-for-a330s?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=flipper&utm_campaign=home-flipper

Up close: Qantas’ new Airbus A330 business class 'suites'

The new JCL seats in detail... http://www.ausbt.com.au/up-close-qantas-new-airbus-a330-business-class-suites-seats?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=flipper&utm_campaign=home-flipper

I am loving the new J seat that QF are proposing!

Sign in to follow this