MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

Nine Unwritten Rules To Flying

Oh I have one bad experience where we were in a 3 abreast sitting. The joker have both his arm rested on the armrest, for the entire 4 hours flight. What a moron. I endured it and but I wished him the worst of his holidays with his chatty girlfriend. Someday he will meet a fellow passenger who would do the same to him. karma...

Armrest hoggers are the worst, and whinging large passengers telling you not to recline into their belly are the second worst. Not my fault you're overweight, sorry.

Some pretty common sense stuff in there! Shame most people can't be bothered anyway!

Most of us are not civilised enough.

Most of us are not civilised enough.

Yes, especially true if you fly on mainland China and India...

Had a flight once on D7 to MEL, a middle aged lady (mainland china / hong kong based on her english accent) threw a hissy fit when the seat in front of her reclined while she was watching on her ipad. Her words were something like "whats the problem with you! you put down your chair how can i watch my ipad, you wan sleep u pay money go business class and sleep" .

Got told off by the FA, said things like they paid for the seats and the seats come with a reclining function, and to the extent of fidgeting with her ipad stand to get the "ideal view" , and then she protested by reclining for the whole flight. I was sitting behind her.

So much for sittting in the quiet zone..

Sign in to follow this