MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ikman Ikreza

Berjaya Air to fly to Penang (PEN) from Subang (SZB)

Berjaya Air will fly to new route Penang (PEN) from Subang (SZB) 5x daily flights effective 23rd Jan 2013. This is new route after Hua Hin, Thailand launched in Nov 2012. More details and for booking can visit their website at https://www.berjaya-air.com

berjaya_PEN_zpsf27d5348.jpg

Berjaya Air@BerjayaAir

#BerjayaAir Invades Penang! Pre Launch Promo til Sun @Sunway Carnival Mall. Fares as low as RM 98 nett one way! pic.twitter.com/wzX5ck6z

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

Excellent! more choice for the traveler.

It seems that the frequency is down to only 3 flights a day now ? Their air fare is much cheaper than FY though.

And any of you noticed it is actually cheaper to book FY flight on MAS website ? FY shows RM400+ on its own website for a return ticket to PEN from SZB while MAS is showing RM300+ (FY operated flights).

It seems that the frequency is down to only 3 flights a day now ? Their air fare is much cheaper than FY though.

And any of you noticed it is actually cheaper to book FY flight on MAS website ? FY shows RM400+ on its own website for a return ticket to PEN from SZB while MAS is showing RM300+ (FY operated flights).

Hmm I just tried a dummy booking.. MH is quoting a much more higher pricing compared to FY's quoting though.. maybe its dependent on which route?

Hmm I just tried a dummy booking.. MH is quoting a much more higher pricing compared to FY's quoting though.. maybe its dependent on which route?

Probably so then. Was looking for the return fare to PEN just now and i was surprised to see the air fare MAS quoted is RM100+ cheaper than FY website.

Sign in to follow this