MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ikman Ikreza

Berjaya Air new gateway destination fly to Kota Bharu

Finally, Berjaya Air will fly to new gateway destination to Kota Bharu (KBR) effective 1st inaugural flight on 28 Oct 2012 (Sunday). Berjaya will be 4th commercial operator at Kota Bharu airport after Malaysia Airlines, Firefly and AirAsia. Flight schedule 2x daily weekly but at the moment starting on 28 Oct 2012 until 30 Mar 2013.

Sector SZB-KBR :

Flight No. Schedule Aircraft Type

J8 260 ETD 0800 - ETA 0905 ATR 72-500

J8 262 ETD 1845 - ETA 1950 ATR 72-500

Sector KBR-SZB :

Flight No. Schedule Aircraft Type

J8 261 ETD 0935 - ETA 1040 ATR 72-500

J8 263 ETD 2020 - ETA 2125 ATR 72-500

_MG_1383_.jpg

_MG_1360_.jpg

Welcome to Kota Bharu Berjaya Air.

I know I will be waiting for your TR on the inaugural flight! Can't wait! If you spend a few days there, maybe you can suggest a few good hotels, places to eat (i like Laksam, Nasi Kerabu and Budu!) and taxi/car rental or bus services I could use if I make a trip there...CAN'T WAIT!

I know I will be waiting for your TR on the inaugural flight! Can't wait! If you spend a few days there, maybe you can suggest a few good hotels, places to eat (i like Laksam, Nasi Kerabu and Budu!) and taxi/car rental or bus services I could use if I make a trip there...CAN'T WAIT!

Let's Cikgu Kenneth..u r welcome..28th Oct 3rd Haj Hari Raya, so u can try a lot of food there. Yup, one of famous Nasi Kerabu normally cabin crew hangout at Yatie Ayam Percik restaurant then Nasi Kerabu Golok. Make sure u try Nasi Ulam Cikgu nearby town old royal palace. If u want go there just let me know because normally on weekend I going back there.

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

Ok ok...but so far, cannot plan holiday yet...busy wei...this year, I no year end holiday!!!! Hahahaha! Have to make use of the time to earn MORE money! Thanks for the info...can't wait to see you TR when you fly Berjaya!

Tried to make dummy booking on their site but KBR is not in the system yet. Furthermore it shows the booking engine is busy.

Nonetheless J8's entry to KBR will give us more choices, although it'd be more interesting if they operate DHC-7 for the route.

Ok ok...but so far, cannot plan holiday yet...busy wei...this year, I no year end holiday!!!! Hahahaha! Have to make use of the time to earn MORE money! Thanks for the info...can't wait to see you TR when you fly Berjaya!

Cikgu, unfortunely i'm already booked MH's return tix for haj hari raya KBR-KUL on 29/10, so maybe not join this inaugural unless i make a crazy trip going back KUL from KBR on 27/10 then 28/10 morning fly back to KBR with J8.

Y.J.Foo, yup on website not available yet but at Matta Fair u can start purchase advanced voucher. Probably after Matta Fair end by today they will start sell on webiste. JUst check it again within this week.

Hua Hin, Thailand? So it will be first Thai's route for Berjaya?

Berjaya Air used to fly to Krabi & Koh Samui. They withdrew from Samui recently, probably losing to Firefly. I think they should fly to Hua Hin since it's a new destination and no airlines from Malaysia has served this destination before.

Berjaya Air used to fly to Krabi & Koh Samui. They withdrew from Samui recently, probably losing to Firefly. I think they should fly to Hua Hin since it's a new destination and no airlines from Malaysia has served this destination before.

what i meant is if there any new Thai destination that J8 might serve on the future wouldnt be their "first Thai route"....

_MG_1360_.jpg

Welcome to Kota Bharu Berjaya Air.

The fare is similar to FY promo fare, no wonder FY is keen to explore jet operation. More choice and cheaper price is always good to consumers :good: :good: :good:

IIRC, J8 was formed just to served the resorts operated by its parent company. Expansion and competing with other airlines domestically and internationally were never on their business plan. I am not sure what is its current plan but I am quite sure it would not be a threat to any other operators.

KBR is the best performing route for MAS in Peninsular M'sia for many years and I am not sure whether it is the same for AK and FY. Everyone seems trying to get a slice from the same cake.

:hi:

Edited by Lock SH

They will start open for booking KBR route on their website by tomorrow 18th Sep (tuesday). What i was informed their price sooner based on summer and winter promotion.

Its book-able. But not from the main booking engine. Try dummy booking on other routes and click new search. There you can book SZB-KBR

Not bad RM154 for return!

Its book-able. But not from the main booking engine. Try dummy booking on other routes and click new search. There you can book SZB-KBR

Not bad RM154 for return!

Yup,. now book-able. Not bad RM97 all in fare for one way. Beside KBR, new route for Berjaya Air is Hua Hin (HHQ), Thailand. Now problem is i want to register the account but forename only accept 15 char while surname can accept unlimited char. Could I use my forename as Surname and Surname as my forename or I just enter forename without spacing, its mean continuous?

I never use my full real name to book any tickets. I took my name and my father name. Ex: Abu Bakar Bin Mohd Ismail. I will type as Bakar Ismail.

Never had argument with airliners even in Europe & Australia.

I never use my full real name to book any tickets. I took my name and my father name. Ex: Abu Bakar Bin Mohd Ismail. I will type as Bakar Ismail.

Never had argument with airliners even in Europe & Australia.

Ok, thanks for info. Already done booking for Oct trip. Its good fare at the moment especially for Hari Raya Haji and Deepavali/Awal Muharram holiday incoming soon if compare fare within Firefly and AirAsia. :D

Received an email by Berjaya Air informed new route SZB-KBR as schedule started on 28 Oct now cancelled and postponed to end of Nov. Another new route to Hua Hin, Thailand will going first.

Sign in to follow this