MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Hakan

Turkish Air Force Aerobatic team Turkish Stars new video

I saw a message in out virtual pilot forum a few minutes ago and after I watched, I'd like to share with you.

This is Turkish Air Force's Aerobatic team Turkish Stars. Promo video for Turkish Star's 20th years celebration. All NF5 fighters repainted new scheme dedicated "20th years" and honestly much better older one.

I don't know I'm lucky man or not but 20 years ago I was in a Air Force Base where is also using for main heavy maintenance of Air Force jet planes (manufacturer level maintenance). I was in there (with a few friends) by special permisson because of we were looking some spare cockpit parts for our "F104G Starfighter" which is stayed as monument at our University garden. While technicians introduces the hangars (special tour :) ) first Turkish Star NF-5A towed out from "painting station" . She was smelling fresh paint

anyway, I hope you like it;

Turk Have Kuvvetleri !!! :pardon: :pardon:

Saw them flying at Kecskemet/HU and Radom/PL last 2 years; excellent performance !!!

heheh no prob :) I advise to watch "soloTurk" in youtube if you have free time. It is second aerobatic team in Turkish Airforce, they are just only 3 pilots and perfoms solo aerobatic show with one F16 (block50)(they have another one as secondary plane if something happens primary plane). According by me, SoloTurk livery is also excellent.

I don't know, maybe they comes to Malaysia or Singapore if someones invite them