MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Imran K.

SQ to Moscow via Dubai

Hey guys,

Check out what's cooking!

Singapore Airlines is offering an introductory economy class return fare of Dhs536 for the whole of March for its new Dubai-Moscow service.

There is also an introductory offer for its new Abu Dhabi-Singapore route with two nights in a hotel, breakfast and transfers for Dhs1,899.

LeeCH..bila sampai la... :D :D

btw...for airline staff...we pay an extremely discounted rate for flights...so...my ZED fare for the moscow sector on SQ costs less than 130 dirhams/ringgit...all inclusive! Wooohooo im coming moscow! :D

btw...for airline staff...we pay an extremely discounted rate for flights...so...my ZED fare for the moscow sector on SQ costs less than 130 dirhams/ringgit...all inclusive! Wooohooo im coming moscow! :D

That's super cheap. How I wish I'll be paying that price for Moscow.

That's super cheap. How I wish I'll be paying that price for Moscow.

It may be cheap to go there BUT trying to get a visa is really a pain in the ass. You need a sponsor to get a sponsor letter and then only you can apply for a visa. And once you are in Moscow, you have to report your whereabout to the authorities. Not much of a freedom as I would have imagined.

It may be cheap to go there BUT trying to get a visa is really a pain in the ass. You need a sponsor to get a sponsor letter and then only you can apply for a visa. And once you are in Moscow, you have to report your whereabout to the authorities. Not much of a freedom as I would have imagined.

That's true.

Plus it's freezing at this time of the year hey.

does this mean that this is gonna be SQ second flight into moscow???

cos before they used to fly through bKK or directly rite??

Singapore Airlines is offering an introductory economy class return fare of Dhs536 for the whole of March for its new Dubai-Moscow service.

No doubt, they wanna eat a piece of the "Russian holiday-makers cake" :rolleyes:

Imran,

Quickly go and book. Then can add to more S$ to my paycheck. Hehe....didn't see Moscow or Dubai on my March roster. Whew.....otherwise it will be freeezing cold.

Imran,

Quickly go and book. Then can add to more S$ to my paycheck. Hehe....didn't see Moscow or Dubai on my March roster. Whew.....otherwise it will be freeezing cold.

Hahaha...if i ever go to Moscow..its a Russian airline for me...wanna try something new.

Aiseh...if you come to Dubai..please bring some Milo :)

wow i can see SQ is promoting TEH :p service very agrassive.....

even the star paper also got a full page advert abt teh servie to the russikye capital state (which also normal on wed)

if i not mistaken teh Slogan is "let her take u to fasinating moscow" :)

Sign in to follow this