MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Raj

MH131..KUL TO AKL...

Hey guys some hots taken on my way back from KL to AKL...Enjoy..

To start of..Sunrise over Australia..

IPB Image

IPB Image

Very Very Cloudy...

IPB Image

Good Morning Engines... :lol: The've done a good job..

IPB Image

Slats or Speedbreak not sure..Decending into AKL...

IPB Image

As we were comming in it was very cloudy..Some shots of the wings in the clouds..Terbulence like no man business..

IPB Image

Can barely see the wing..

IPB Image

Condensation..

IPB Image

Reversing..

IPB Image

IPB Image

Soon after we landed..Korean came in...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thai A346..Nailed this beauty..

IPB Image

Sq and Tg..Terminal Empty..Only 5 Planes..

IPB Image

While we at the gate..Qantas landed..

IPB Image

Taxying to Gate..

IPB Image

That's all Enjoy..

nice shot

747 has an awesome wing view from first and business class.

Azuddin

Thanks Azzudin..

Yea u get good views of the wing from business n first class..I was sitting in the first row of economy class..seat 26..

1st row of economy class has a good view. i sit on first row of MH upper deck once, you can't see the wings.

i sat on CX business class last row, i get his wing view

IPB Image

Azuddin

yea, If u sit to much towards the front it's hard to see and it also depends on the angles..Cool Pic of Cx A340 wing..

yea, If u sit to much towards the front it's hard to see and it also depends on the angles..Cool Pic of Cx A340 wing..

Actually Raj, that a 747 with RR engines, during my flight LAX-HKG. first sight it does like A340 with CFM engines.

Azuddin

Nice views. I like that seat position for the view of the wings and engines. During turbulence, the engines sway a bit too.

Nice views. I like that seat position for the view of the wings and engines. During turbulence, the engines sway a bit too.

you're right, it's swinging specially RR engine

Azuddin

On a few occasion we did get the long ranger Thai A340-500 at AKL, presumably their A340-600 was not available? Anyway, love the new sparkling mica purple on TG's new livery.

Edited by S V Choong

my funny story about wing view. once, i sit in First Class on Continental from IAH to LAX. my seat was second row and it's a window seat. the plane is 757-300, the stretched 757. when i look out the window to see the wing, all i can see is the tip of the wing, i already press my face to the window to see it.

the lady next to me looking at me like a i was crazy. all i had in mind to say is "what's the matter, never seen a plane crazt guy riding in first class". :D

Azuddin

It's good to be back ricky..But darn school... :(

Min Chun, During summer season every day is 744..In winter would be more 777..but sumtimes get 744..maybe twice in a week..But i wouldgive it a 50:50..

Azzudin, she would have been shocked to the days if u would have said that to her..

yea SV gotta agree with u..The purple colour is sure sparkling and it just stands out..shiny..

Sign in to follow this