MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
KK Lee

Maswings in 2009 Auditor General Report

It was reported in "2009 Annual Report of the Auditor-General" that;

- The Government supposed to pay not more than RM79.85 million in subsidies and incentives to Maswings in 2007 to 2008, but Maswings charged RM89.05 million to the government.

- In addition of subsidies and incentives, Maswings charged RM12.01 million maintenance management fee to the government.

- Maswings supposed to responsible for RM3.36 million insurance but was charged to the government.

- Penalty for late payment to Employees Fund Board (EPF), Social Insurance (SOCSO), and the Inland Revenue Authority (LHDA) was charged to the government.

- Maswings was making losses in 2007 and 2008 but distributed bonus equivalent to two month salary to employees.

- Maswings spent RM12.54 million out of RM20 million grants on the office renovation, purchase of office assets and equipment, and training.

http://www.merdekareview.com/news/n/15417.html

hmmm.....not surprised at all. This is how Malaysia runs, and this is the exact reason why we cannot become a developed country in 10 years time!

hmmm.....not surprised at all. This is how Malaysia runs, and this is the exact reason why we cannot become a developed country in 10 years time!

Yeah. And I don't think the status quo would change much even if we turn the country upside down, change governments that sort of thing.

And please don't forget how MasWings comes into being.

Yeah. And I don't think the status quo would change much even if we turn the country upside down, change governments that sort of thing.

One choice..... MAYBE not. The other choice.... SURELY not.

Sadly it is a choice between the corrupt and the incompetence. "Swallow, mother die. Spit, father die."

Sadly it is a choice between the corrupt and the incompetence. "Swallow, mother die. Spit, father die."

Given time and opportunity, some of incompetent can become competent. Since corrupt won’t get better, at least there is still a little hope with incompetent.

One choice..... MAYBE not. The other choice.... SURELY not.

I dunno. Don't forget, the MAYBE not people are basically those who didn't get their way when they're with the SURELY not people!

I really wish I could vote for someone who's truly independent, but it's not going to happen anytime soon here.

Sign in to follow this