MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KS Ong

KUL 32L in 2010

Wow Chaity, you got heaps of specials in one day...Awesome ! :good:

A chartered Bizjet/Austrian Airlines expected to arrive KUL from VIE around 1430 on Sunday, 7 November. Subject to change.

The President of Austria shall depart to Jakarta around 0900 on Tuesday, 9 November

VIM is a once-off charter or will they fly 'scheduled' flights ?

If the latter: what days ? :huh:

VIM is a once-off charter or will they fly 'scheduled' flights ?

If the latter: what days ? :huh:

Pieter, I believe that Vim is a once-off charter as no news were announced about scheduled flights. :rolleyes:

She was still sitting in KUL open tarmac yesterday for the 3rd day. ;)

A chartered Bizjet/Austrian Airlines expected to arrive KUL from VIE around 1430 on Sunday, 7 November. Subject to change.

Austrian Airlines, B763 due at 1430 today

OS001.jpg

Edited by MIR

Austrian Airlines, B763 due at 1430 today

Nice !!! should have winglets... :good:

Reported that the aircraft is OE-LAW, but it haven't been fitted winglets yet.. :(

Edited by MIR

Reported that the aircraft is OE-LAW, but it haven't been fitted winglets yet.. :(

Thank you guys for the info. :drinks:

OE-LAW came at around 1435 on a cloudy day and without winglets as mentioned by MIR :huh:

Edited by Chaity

One has precision luck, one has precision info.. dangerouslah you two Chaity and MIR!!! :p

One has precision luck, one has precision info.. dangerouslah you two Chaity and MIR!!! :p

Ha ha ha Iggy, we were really "lucky" today catch that Austrian. =@

Will let you know later when I upload the photos. :p

Here's the main dish Yong and myself were waiting for on a slow Sunday afternoon. :lazy:

OELAWw.jpg

Welcome to KUL . :hi:

law2w.jpg

Again a little year-end bonus for both of us. 8)

GMG in new color! :wub:

S2ADPw-1.jpg

Here's the little "lucky" incident both of us encountered after getting that Austrian 767. :vava:

It has nothing to do with Yong's un-invited doggy friend. :nea:

The photo is just for illustration purpose. ;)

dogw-1.jpg

As usual, were sitting under the shady tree while spotting.

When there was no traffic, I was sitting on the chair and Yong on the stool. Both of us were 1 meter apart.

Suddenly from the corner of my eye, I noticed something was moving on the ground. When I looked down on my left, I saw a snake about 1 meter long passing by between us(The place where the dog was sitting). The snake was 0.5m from both of our legs. :shok: :bad:

Luckily, the snake just passed by without saying "Hi". :ninja:

Within seconds, that snake was 2 meters away from us and crossed a drain of about 0.3m on my right without any difficulty. :blush:

For those going spotting in Sepang Town in the future, do add snake in your watch list beside cows and monkeys. :crazy:

Edited by Chaity

I guessed Mr. Snake was rushing to catch his GMG flight and got no time to "snaking" around... :rofl:

anyway, nice catch and glad that nothing untoward happen... B)

Ayooo Chaity lucky charm till snake smell nice to passing both of you ehh...hehe...

Thanks God both of u safe... Any idea what kind of snake??Colour??Perhaps it not cobra... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Chaity!! I remember that dog from Sepang town! Hahaha..Looks like it was just a little bit too attracted to both of your lenses! I bet someone was cursing really bad till they decided to send a snake to shoo you two off. Anyhow also, great catch of the OS bird! :clapping:

Somehow I really LOVE these Austrian colours !!! :pardon:

Great picture, as well as GMG :good:

Good shots, Chaity :good: Phew...that was close :o Glad that both of you are safe. Hrmm..seems that part of the "airlines" title on the Mad-Dog already missing!

Edited by MIR

Thanks guys for your replies. :drinks:

Really glad I can still sitting in front of the computer and type this reply. :huh:

Ashmil, for sure that was not a cobra. It is brown in color with some pattern on the skin. <_>

Ramani, I believe that dog was attracted by the "radio" or simply enjoying the conversations. :p

MIR, sharp eyes for seeing the peeling part. :good:

In fact, markings near the front door and engine cowling also peeling. :blink:

Not sure since when they changed the new color for this aircraft, the colors on the livery also fading. :(

MIR, sharp eyes for seeing the peeling part. :good:

In fact, markings near the front door and engine cowling also peeling. :blink:

Not sure since when they changed the new color for this aircraft, the colors on the livery also fading. :(

Probably stickered and not painted... :pardon:

Reported that an Antonov Design Bureau, AN-124 (UR-82007) departed U-Tapao to WMKK today as "ADB142".

saw a united states 747 at the MASkargo apron.. unfortunately my camera was not with me.. i spotted an unusual pod on top of the 747(anyone know whats that for??) besides having a air-to-air refueling capability.. will definitely bring camera tomorrow..

saw a united states 747 at the MASkargo apron.. unfortunately my camera was not with me.. i spotted an unusual pod on top of the 747(anyone know whats that for??) besides having a air-to-air refueling capability.. will definitely bring camera tomorrow..

Most likely E-4B (73-1676) operating "Huge 25" today. The pod/benjol/hump is the E-4B's Super high frequency(SHF) satellite antenna.

Edited by MIR

Most likely E-4B (73-1676) operated as "Huge 25" today. The pod/benjol/hump is the E-4B's Super high frequency(SHF) satellite antenna.

could be since the US defence secretary is in town..

Edited by Abdul Qayyum

could be since the US defence secretary is in town..

There are a few E-4Bs in the region at the moment not just because SECDEF is in Malaysia, but also bcs POTUS is visiting Indonesia. The E-4B will always be somewhere nearby the POTUS when he is traveling overseas.

Edited by MIR

There are a few E-4Bs in the region at the moment not just because SECDEF is in Malaysia, but also bcs POTUS is visiting Indonesia. The E-4B will always be somewhere nearby the POTUS when he is traveling overseas.

Confirmed it is an E-4B, parked at the remote cargo bay (F11/F10). They came in bringing in a lot of military equipments and huge satelites and personnel manning them 24/7. Managed to catch a glimpse yesterday, but sorry no photo.

I think i saw it this morning, or was it? hmmm.. too far

Edited by Ignatius