MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
dinosat

spotting@indonesia?

fabulous pictures guys..Anymore??

Q: Whats gonna happen to all those scrapped planes at CGK

??

Dino et al...

if anyone is up for night photography QF139/140 tonight is opb 737-838 VH-VXO "Sharing the Spirit" however the grey titles arent the easiest to spot at night!

Welcome aboard guys. been enjoying your photos on A.net and JP.net.

Dino, are you Medan based? I do go to a few Indonesian destinations, Medan is my favorite as there are many aircraft there. Indonesia is a treasure trove as far as A.net / JP.net shooting is concerned because there are too many aircraft that has not appeared in the database yet. So keep on shooting, and keep on posting.

Welcome aboard guys. been enjoying your photos on A.net and JP.net.

Dino, are you Medan based? I do go to a few Indonesian destinations, Medan is my favorite as there are many aircraft there. Indonesia is a treasure trove as far as A.net / JP.net shooting is concerned because there are too many aircraft that has not appeared in the database yet. So keep on shooting, and keep on posting.

22812[/snapback]

helloooooo radzi ,he is my old friend at Anet 'n' JPnet..nice to meet you here...ahahhaa biggrin.gif

yeah i'm medan based...and i always enjoy your picture at polonia-medan WIMM...so nice..many variant picture that you take at medan airport..i really enjoy it...poor MH dont have RON at medan..if they have,i'll serve you for enjoy the food from medan,radzi...ahahaha.. biggrin.gif

but dont worry,if you have time or any trouble at medan,don't forget to call me,radzi...here my cell +6285261441666

Hi Dino and Astarto, nice to see so many photos from Indonesia.

Welcome and hope to see more of them in MW.

Sign in to follow this