MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Y. J. Foo

Air NZ's Bare Essential ad campaign and safety video

I personally find the music pretty catchy and pretty creative. Definitely an attention-catcher.

TV ad

Safety video - remember what I said about MH's safety video? Look at its length...

I like it a lot. very good work done by ANZ. its a first for me having cabin crew perform the safety procedures with nothing on but body paint.

Any chance of MH doing something like this??? :rofl:

I wouldn't hold my breath for it, especially something to do with nudity or exposing parts of the body.

Very creative advertisement. I like it very much though Air NZ is not my preferred airline. ;)

Edited by S V Choong

Wow Air New Zealand is setting the standard for saftey video's. Just like Michael Jackson setting the standard for music video's with thriller

You will notice that when the ang mos get desperate and want to get attention, they take off their clothes. Sex sells....

You will notice that when the ang mos get desperate and want to get attention, they take off their clothes. Sex sells....

Eh ? i thought they do that like all the time. Bet they all want to be shirtless during their whole stay in Malaysia if possible :lol:

Sign in to follow this