MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin P K

MAS Branding

I'm sorry but looking at the recent adverts from MAS really make me cringe. There isn't any consistency in their branding at all, one day they'll look like AirAsia, the next day they look like Burger King. I think it's important that they build up their image and drill it down to the consumers mind.

For instance, AirAsia has got a really good strategy. The fonts they use in their adverts, websites, etc are all the same - consistent which builds a very coherent brand. People will be able to easily identify it - hence the value of their Brand.

MAS is really pariah ! :blink:

I agree. Another airline that is very consistent is SQ. From the start to now, the Singapore Girl is still "a great way to fly". Logo and livery have had minor tweeks but the look and the message has remained consistent.

Lame aren't they ?

Well I think that their adverts in the paper are often trying to fool passengers and duping them into believeing that they are Air Asia...lol !!!

I think Air Asia and Singapore Airlines have a great team managing the branding, perhaps less intereference from certain parties.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What do you expect when a hotel tried to project ‘Lafite’, ‘Senses’ 5 star legacy image and compete with KFC on customer volume with low price at the same time?

:drinks:

Sign in to follow this