MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
mohd sukri abd hamid

Mh fares for next year fly only 0 sen

Too early for me to fill next year travel slot,,even it come with nice and cheap offer to various domestic destination...

We now almost middle year of 2009...Im afraid can't make the trip when time come...

Im also consider fly to Borneo if i get chance with good fare...

Keep fly around to make our carriers so their not in red ink for P&L statement soon..heheheh...

Tried a mock booking last night for final week of June BKI - KUL. Initially it was indicated that cheapest fare is RM9 for each sector, but when I select the date the amount was different. :(

Bought 8 return tickets to KUL yesterday evening for travel in September, November, January 2010 and March 2010. All for only RM664. Can you imagine how cheap that is ? The tickets for September and November are RM92/pax while January 2010 and March 2010 are RM74/pax. All price quoted is inclusive of tax and surcharges :yahoo:

The return air fare to KUL in ealy July is only RM92/pax but too bad i already booked the July tickets last month and paid RM260/pax.

Tried a mock booking last night for final week of June BKI - KUL. Initially it was indicated that cheapest fare is RM9 for each sector, but when I select the date the amount was different. :(

i found the cheapest one is RM74 for BKI-KUL return. but i didn't buy. bad economy. :p

I guess the offer should be over by now....didnt borther to check...cos it's still a long way to go...

I think there is no time frame for the offer, right?

I think there is no time frame for the offer, right?

The promotion ended on 18 May 12am. No more RM0 or RM9 fare available.