MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Waiping

Spotting trip anyone?

Hi guys,

Anyone taking advantage of the latest AK offer and plan for a spotting trip?

As for myself, I am trying to avoid AK this time. Hoping to ride on Jet Star and Tiger.

I wonder this thread is place at appropriate section ?

As for myself, I am trying to avoid AK this time. Hoping to ride on Jet Star and Tiger.

I wonder this thread is place at appropriate section ?

Sorry wasn't sure if this is the right place too. But anyhow was thinking of planning a PEN & KCH spotting trip, apart from LIMA '09 and SAS '10. Anyone for MFM and SZX?

Simon,can go Singapore Airshow via FY.. :lol:

Yeah, thanks for the reminder :lol: Hopefully FY starts its MKZ-SIN route in Sept'09 :p

Edited by Simon

can try a jetstar + tiger combination for that weekend, should cost around MYR160 ish.

No no, less than RM160.

RM57 + RM82.5(SGD33 x 2.5) = RM139.50 :p

No no, less than RM160.

RM57 + RM82.5(SGD33 x 2.5) = RM139.50 :p

Rm57 is still not the final figure, at the final process of booking tiger you still have to add S$5 per sector. The total figure come up to Rm69.50 :finger: JetStar also need to pay S$6 for each credit card booking :finger:

Rm57 is still not the final figure, at the final process of booking tiger you still have to add S$5 per sector. The total figure come up to Rm69.50 :finger: JetStar also need to pay S$6 for each credit card booking :finger:

OMG :blink::blink: I never know that.

For a change and sick of boarding AK again and again, i think it is worth :p

Edited by Simon

Maybe MH will do a zero fare again. :p

Book to HKG lah since 0 fare plus tax would be Rm200 plus? 2 night trip and all of us squeeze at Brother Sneeze Lam's place. Haha.

Sign in to follow this