MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
HanX

WMKM 2009

HanX,thanks you for the coverage from MFA,can I request some shots on MFA e.g class room,hostel etcc..When PK-RAR depart for its destination today,I am still in the deep slumber of ignorance,many thanks to the Rain God..

Edited by Li Ren

because of the rain she goes around~ so pity her... wasted so much fuel to do 1 circuit... haha

Er~ About MFA classroom and etc etc you can refer to flydamnit forum... lolx~ I posted few MFA's pictures over there.

You are now studying at MMU Malacca right? Why not you come pay a visit to MFA...

I did try to visit MFA last year along with my friends,but the security guard turned down our request.It happened as we wore sport attire,maybe. :pardon:

Edited by Li Ren

erm~ tell the guards you want to go admin then he will let you come in easily...

Go to admin with cameras :lol::rofl: the guard will be thinking you are a journalist :lol:

Any nice pix from WMKM tarmac and terminal interior??

By now I guess WMKM new expansion project already get approval from DCA to use,,since FY start operate from Malacca to Singapore on September..in 5 months come..

Sure some enjoyment for Malacca spotters soon..

We already started using new extended Runway 03... Extended Runway 21 still under inspection~

not many WMKM spotter here right? HAHA~ Since I'm now in MFA... so I will be temporary WMKM spotter until end of this year...

IMG_1175.jpg

Spotted this aircraft yesterday~ She is doing touch and go at WMKM for this few days....

Edited by HanX

Dear hanx,

since you are a trainee in MFA, mind to enlightened me on the runway? it was published in the media that only 1400m of the runway can be used because it was blocked by the palm tree, Is there any near to the runway? And it was also reported that the tesco godown at the heavy machinery parking was exceeding the height limit. is it so?

thanks.

Hanx, may I know what model is it? Thanx. :drinks:

Andrew,FYI That's the Bombardier CL-415 Amphibious aircraft,also known as Waterbomber.

Spotted this aircraft yesterday~ She is doing touch and go at WMKM for this few days....

Yeah. Spot it flying around Strait of Malacca while hanging out at the beach. Weird sound plane.