MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Dr Chuo Hock Tieng

RC Models

Hello fellow mwingers... i found this youtube clips accidentally and gosh, it was so d*** fun looking and they play on the jet engines model replicas of A330, JAL's B737NG, B777, in full package, blink blink lights on, spoilers, reverse thrust, and the wheel can be retracted too. any one had any idea who Peter Michel is?

and the most thrilling, installing a brand new A330

Moderator, please move to suitable forum suit it doesn;t suit here. thanks

I too love watching those large RC plane. Wish to get one. But doesn't seems to have a good size landing field around my place.

wow!A380 was big! Almost the size of a kid!

Hey, had you seen the one with gyro camera? The wireless camera that sits inside the plane, moves and tilt as your head does, and you will be wearing a VR glasses.

Edited by kaybin

The Airwolf is really big,can even put a baby in...It reminds me of the TV drama ''Airwolf'' which was shown many years ago :lol: Any ideas on its price??

Hello fellow mwingers... i found this youtube clips accidentally and gosh, it was so d*** fun looking and they play on the jet engines model replicas of A330, JAL's B737NG, B777, in full package, blink blink lights on, spoilers, reverse thrust, and the wheel can be retracted too. any one had any idea who Peter Michel is?

and the most thrilling, installing a brand new A330

Moderator, please move to suitable forum suit it doesn;t suit here. thanks

Peter Michel is a German. He´s a retired engineer ...

PM lives not far from Frankfurt (In Bischofsheim near Mainz - some 30 km from FRA just below approach path to FRA ... ) and he has already built a lot of airliner RC models !

Sign in to follow this