MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Joseph Foong

Runway for landing and Take off positions

Dear: All malaysianwings members

Hello..I just have a topic wanna to discuss with all of you here, which is related the take off or landing runway directions which in KLIA now, I don't know whether all airplanes spotters at KLIA or everyone here got realise that KLIA will changing their runway for landing and take off 3 times a years for example the runway 32L which are currently open for landing while 14R closed for take offs and 14L close for landing and 32R open for take off. As i know from october til may is using runway 32L for landing and 32R for take off. May til October is 14R for landing 32L and 32R for take offs...izt all is true??

<_<

Well it depends. Winds makes the big difference for changing the runway usage. However, the usage of runway to land or depart depends on pilots' decision. Mostly 32L for landing and 32R for take off while 14R for landing and 14L for takeoff. :rolleyes:

yes i agree with you Walter, and since when MWings allow users to put their nickname? i remember when first joined in, ive been asked whether my name "min" is not real?

Sign in to follow this