MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew K

Psychomotor test. What to expect?

hmmm... like tat i also duno liao =/

btw how old r u ?

isit MAS only consider ur spm result eventhough u hav higher qualification?

me? only 18 years old and going to be 19s! sitting for stpm at this end of the year.

Edited by Tze Shan

Well, looks like I'm 1/16 for batch 10/06 at Langkawi. I guess I have a pretty diverse group. We're leaving on 7/8/06. Had my head shaved (number 2-whatever that meant) and those who didnt were shooed out by Capt Tony (Pretty strict guy) and asked to return with shaved heads within 30 minutes. Nothing much went on today. We were asked to buy our own clothes and accessorise them with stuff from their uniform store this friday. Our measured unifors wont appear till a month later.

man, congratssssssssss ! dream came true huh ?

wow, do u mean trainees hav to get their head shaved like army's style ?

how bald -_-

me? only 18 years old and going to be 19s! sitting for stpm at this end of the year.

oh ic .. if really no reply then do well in ur coming stpm and apply for SIA ;) hehe

Hey ppl. In HMA now. haha. Been here for 2 days now. Place is pretty cool, friendly people. Slightly military styled. Learnt how to shout some marching commands justnow. Claases wont start till tomorrow. Oh well. Next MAS batch is sceduled for Kelantan in September. The next is HMA in december. So...looking forward to others joining us.

Hey ppl. In HMA now. haha. Been here for 2 days now. Place is pretty cool, friendly people. Slightly military styled. Learnt how to shout some marching commands justnow. Claases wont start till tomorrow. Oh well. Next MAS batch is sceduled for Kelantan in September. The next is HMA in december. So...looking forward to others joining us.

cool , glad tat u are comfortable with the environment there..

Stduy weell.. and be MAS pilot soon :D hehe

well... :( i'm still waiting for call... and they do marching too?? so long never march liao hahaha

March properly to the plane mar... :D

"kri..kri .. kri .kanan kri....kri.....PILOT.... HENTI!"

:drinks:

ha? Left left left right left left left ... what kinda walk? :lol: :lol: Sounds like how a gorilla would walk!

another version, "kri... kri... kari makan kari (curry eat curry).... kri... kri..." :p :lol: :rofl:

i'm going for MAS interview on 24thAUG..

any tips here?Thanks

i'm sure they'll ask a few questions in the interview, but not sure what it'll be. most likely will ask why do you want to be a pilot type of questions loh...

i'm still waiting for them to call me for test :(

i'm going for MAS interview on 24thAUG..

any tips here?Thanks

be honest..be yerself..and hav fun ! :D

Sign in to follow this