MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Cheng Kit

PTV's on MH A330-300's

Saw this picture here that MAS fitted PTV's and new fabric seat covers on 9M-MKJ.

here

I think the photographer may have made a mistake that is actually an A330-200.

Not sure that's a leased aircraft or not....

AFAIK, MH A332 still in blueish seat in Y class. just flying them for my recent KUL/DXB/IST/DXB/KUL flight. whatever it is, this is my LEAST favourite aircraft to fly. hate the galleylah..very crew unfriendly..but sometimes i do enjoy doing the flight too. hehe

AFAIK, MH A332 still in blueish seat in Y class. just flying them for my recent KUL/DXB/IST/DXB/KUL flight. whatever it is, this is my LEAST favourite aircraft to fly. hate the galleylah..very crew unfriendly..but sometimes i do enjoy doing the flight too. hehe

Alamak... Make up your mind lah you like or you don't???

Alamak... Make up your mind lah you like or you don't???

we dont like certain aspects of this aircraft like the galleys, the lower ceilings etc. and other than that, AFAWK, MH A333/332 flying inter region routes and for that, indian routes included. im not being racist here, but some of Indian origin pax using MH, are the rudest, unmmannered one. n that contribute to the unlikely flight to looking forward to. but if we manage to get good set of crew along the flight, it will be an enjoyable ride too. whatever it is, we must perform our duty as best as we can do. n not to forget 'spreading' our smile in whatever situation.....

This is very true.Indian Pax Can be very mean at MH Crew.Expecialy the once in the last few rows.The routes which crew go through which are called "night mare routes" are normaly on New Delhi or Chennai.

Haansel

Edited by haansel

Well, from pax point of view, the MH A330 (-200 or 300) which are used to the Indian subcontinent or to JED, DXB etc are the worst in the MH fleet for a non-short haul flight...especially for the Y pax. Though the -200 has PTV as some consolation.

Imagine some years ago, the 333 gets to do the Madrid route!

Saw this picture here that MAS fitted PTV's and new fabric seat covers on 9M-MKJ.

here

I think the photographer may have made a mistake that is actually an A330-200.

Alamak..thats my photo lah :D 9M-MKJ, flight from KUL to CGK. :)

Anyone wanna comment on the MH's A330s on Mike Kilo Romeo? My friend told me this is the most problematic A330s aircraft in its fleet....

Alamak..thats my photo lah. 9M-MKJ, flight from KUL to CGK.

So it is true that 9M-MKJ, an A333 is equipped with PTVs in Economy Class. Since when? Will it be introduced fleet wide (all A333s) too? Is there any other A333 which has been equipped with the PTVs?

Alamak..thats my photo lah :D 9M-MKJ, flight from KUL to CGK. :)

are u sure? didn't notice any PTV equipped A330-300 before. hehehehe....im gonna ask this to my friend soon to get cofirmation.

rostered with A330-200/300 flights (KUL/DAC/KUL) (KUL/PEK/KUL) (KUL/DXB/IST/DXB/KUL)and B777 (KUL/FRA/KUL) flights last month and never encountered any A330-300 with PTV onboard.

are u sure? didn't notice any PTV equipped A330-300 before.

Hrmm..now i'm unsure :sorry: Maybe i misidentified the a/c, sorry guys. :)

Edited by MIR

we dont like certain aspects of this aircraft like the galleys, the lower ceilings etc. and other than that, AFAWK, MH A333/332 flying inter region routes and for that, indian routes included. im not being racist here, but some of Indian origin pax using MH, are the rudest, unmmannered one. n that contribute to the unlikely flight to looking forward to. but if we manage to get good set of crew along the flight, it will be an enjoyable ride too. whatever it is, we must perform our duty as best as we can do. n not to forget 'spreading' our smile in whatever situation.....

Don't worry, once Dato TF gets his Labu-Labi airport, and fly to Indian-subcontinent, then hopefully those troublemakers will fly with AK X and leave the good pax to you and MH.

Yea...It doubt to me as well if it is true new IFE fitted on A333..Since this a/c's are aging..

Ohh dont forget our BUS driver here,,F/O Ian Lim and F/O Dante Dris (now on B747 course.. :) ..)...He can tell us the correct info..

Emm Let say if what MIR stated there is true..Mean here,, I personally believe,, MH will keep this A333 for long run and MH management do something new on old workhorse to make this fleet more attractive.. :pardon: :pardon:

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

Sign in to follow this