MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Khushwant

A380 in sydney

hey guys,

went to sydney airport early on sunday 13/11 to spot the A380, euro fat mama and other aircrafts...these are the few pics i got...really sorry for the bad quality pics....but i love my Hibiscus. every one at the airport(viewers) were praising its fantastic artwork..well done MAS. enjoy.... smile.gif user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

aiteeee...thats all for now guys..will post up more next week when i fly back to KL from sydney....

PS: siapa boleh upgrade saya ke business atau first class ah????? tongue.gif

Guest Fendy

nice pics kushwant.... those qf titles look huge on the 380!

ps: i love the first pic biggrin.gif

It's a promo tour Min Chun. I think when the A380 arrives in KL, they would bear malaysia airlines decals too. They're arriving at night and to be towed to the hangar for some decorations before being towed to Kompleks Bunga Raya in the morning for the menteris to watch on.

Kushwant, Awesome! Nice pictures of THE BEAST!

Edited by Walter Sim

It's a promo tour Min Chun. I think when the A380 arrives in KL, they would bear malaysia airlines decals too. They're arriving at night and to be towed to the hangar for some decorations before being towed to Kompleks Bunga Raya in the morning for the menteris to watch on.

Kushwant, Awesome! Nice pictures of THE BEAST!

15043[/snapback]

Wao..promo tour..then we can see the MAS livery on it also? GOod then.. smile.gif

Waooo.. Must be A lot of Aussie Spotter that day.. Nice Angle of Papa Bravo Right... biggrin.gif Nice Nice Aircraft there... Khuswant you are Tony C Right.. over 'there' ??

Thanks for the photos Khushwant.

It seems like Sydney is a nice place to spot. Those B744 from MAS and SIA looks really close to the carpark! Must make a visit to Sydney one day.

Looking forward to A380 in Malaysia!

Waooo.. Must be A lot of Aussie Spotter that day.. Nice Angle of Papa Bravo Right... biggrin.gif Nice Nice Aircraft there... Khuswant you are Tony C Right.. over 'there' ??

15061[/snapback]

Tony C Right????? who is that or waht is that??

Tony C Right????? who is that or waht is that??

15169[/snapback]

Looh... Wrong Person I think Sorry. laugh.gif

Sign in to follow this