MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

Firefly To Have More Destinations From November

Would MH will also follow the suit to increase baggage allowance to 25 or 30kg?

Keep on dreaming!!!..

maybe they can do it for enrich member.....

this is a way to encourage customer to join as enrich member...

I can 'smell' the IJ planning to give some domestic route to FY..

i hope FY will start PEN-KCH and PEN-BKI early next year!

Stick to turboprops... stick to turboprops.... then all FY planes can land in SZB... save the headache for fleet scheduler. isnt it, Peiter, huh... :)

the war is begin!

banner-extra-5kg-baggage.gif

Shouldnt it be "the war has begun" rather than "war is begin"

Turbo props does better with flights with 1 hour or less when compared with jet turbine planes.The speed difference is not noticeable but the fuel consumption is big,but when you fly more than 1 hour than the speed diffence will be noticeable.When you have 2 different aircraft types in operation,its gonna create scheduling and rostering headaches plus its not economical unless you can CCQ (cross crew qualification) the pilots on both B734 and ATR 72,which I think is not possible,then you have 2 different pilot pools,no flexibility and the Ts $ Cs for the pilots will be different,adding to more manpower and cost which will negate the cost factor.

Turbo props does better with flights with 1 hour or less when compared with jet turbine planes.The speed difference is not noticeable but the fuel consumption is big,but when you fly more than 1 hour than the speed diffence will be noticeable.

In the good old days, you can fly F50 from KUL to KCH. It was fun! :D

New aircraft, new destinations....another price war and competition again...that will indirectly benefits us as a consumer. :drinks:

im really home fireflyz will fly from penang to klia :clapping:

They will?.... :blink:

I take it as your fingers mistakenly typed 'klia' when your brain said 'szb'....

I know how it felt like when you're typing/writing in between the awake and sleeping line... Happened to me most of the time during History class back in secondary school... the writings became smaller and went 'upwards' in what they looks like in short hand forms... some can be read but of other words but most are unreadable.... :rofl: :D

ATR was already setup simulators in Subang, and training will start by June 30. By next year, this training centre will be in shape and fully certified by ATR. This training centre its third in Asia — under a joint venture with MAS and Firefly.

Sign in to follow this