MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Georg Burdicek

Catering on MH

I'll be flying MH in Y mid May on the routes BKK-KUL, KUL-BKI, BWN-KUL and KUL-BKK.

What is the current "state" of catering. All snackbox or anywhere to expect a proper meal?

Thanks

Georg

nope, on those certain days TG was more than double price, and even AK was only very little cheaper, so I opted for my favourite airline ;)

Personally I don't care if its big AC or small AC.... :) Have been flying on Airbus A319 from Europe to US, so what :-D

TG ticket is cheaper, serving a proper meal and bigger aircraft (either A333 or 772) on KUL/BKK. :good:

:drinks:

KUL/BKK is a joint venture route between MAS and Thai Airways Intl. So i believe you can choose to switch carrier as long as there are still seats available. Unless you are holding the V/L Class MAS ticket, which i believe no changes are allowed.

nope, on those certain days TG was more than double price, and even AK was only very little cheaper, so I opted for my favourite airline ;)

Personally I don't care if its big AC or small AC.... :) Have been flying on Airbus A319 from Europe to US, so what :-D

Hope those snackbox will strengthen your loyalty to the favourite airline.

Hope those snackbox will strengthen your loyalty to the favourite airline.

With snackbox, you have a choice of eating its contents onboard, or take-away... while TG, where you have a hot main-course, dessert shoved at you, and you don't have a choice of whether to eat it now or later. It's clear where OP's loyalty will lie.

Edited by S. Huang

With snackbox, you have a choice of eating its contents onboard, or take-away... while TG, where you have a hot main-course, dessert shoved at you, and you don't have a choice of whether to eat it now or later. It's clear where OP's loyalty will lie.

True, may be MH’s marketing and cc should encourage pax to share Malaysian Hospitality with their family and friends by take away and sharing the snackbox, and use the snackbox container for lunch box.

Since meal on tray is uncivilised, not possible to share with beloved family and friends and has to be eaten within 20 to 30 minutes when served, may be snackbox should be extended to system wide. Never knows, snack box’s 93% approval rating may improve to 97% or better.

Sign in to follow this