MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Keith T

Naomi Campbell banned from flying with BA

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7336346.stm

Campbell banned from BA flights

Naomi Campbell has been banned from flying with British Airways following a row over missing baggage.

A publicist for the supermodel said she hoped the dispute with BA would be "resolved amicably".

A spokesman for the airline said they do not give detailed comment about individual passengers.

Campbell, 37, was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer and later released on bail after being removed from the flight to Los Angeles.

The incident happened at Heathrow's Terminal 5, where thousands of passengers have been disrupted by its chaotic opening.

A spokeswoman for Campbell said: "Naomi has been flying with BA for nearly 30 years and has been a good customer. She hopes this can be resolved amicably."

A BA spokesman added: "All incidents of abusive or disruptive behaviour towards fellow passengers or staff are taken extremely seriously and will not be tolerated.

"We deal with cases on an individual basis and take appropriate action where necessary."

It is not the first time Ms Campbell has been in trouble with the law.

Last year she spent five days mopping floors as part of a community service sentence in New York for throwing a mobile phone at her housekeeper during an argument over a pair of jeans.

She was also ordered to attend anger management classes.

She's rich enough to afford to fly with private jets, why she settle for BA? Try to save some pennies? :lol:

She is not the first to appear in BA no-fly list. That rapper named Snoop Dogg is worst, i believe he is banned from entering UK :lol: Anyway, many rappers are known to have attitude problem.

I cannot stand it when passengers abuse crew. :angry: I told off a passenger once for using "FU*K" to my FSS. A long time ago, a FSS receive a big out of court settlement from a famous malaysian singer after his body guard slapped her. Please don't ask who he is. All I can say is that he has passed away. :rolleyes:

I cannot stand it when passengers abuse crew. :angry: I told off a passenger once for using "FU*K" to my FSS. A long time ago, a FSS receive a big out of court settlement from a famous malaysian singer after his body guard slapped her. Please don't ask who he is. All I can say is that he has passed away. :rolleyes:

ouch... :blink:

Does MH also have a no-fly list? :rolleyes:

I believe most if not all airlines have a no fly list. Like Alan I have no sympathy for pax like Naomi. In this case good on BA for not giving special treatment to celebrities. :)

Edited by Keith T

The late Sudirman Hj Arshad?.... :pardon:

Sign in to follow this