MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Keith T

QF to commence SYD-EZE non-stop 3xweekly

Good news.

Any progress update on the direct route to SCL (Santiago, Chile) currently under code share with LAN Airlines of Chile? Will they terminate the code share by end of this year?

Any progress update on the direct route to SCL (Santiago, Chile) currently under code share with LAN Airlines of Chile? Will they terminate the code share by end of this year?

Nope no action so far. Then again QF is not unknown for false starts - like that hype a while ago about launching ORD.

Schedule for EZE:

SYD-EZE QF17 MON/WED/SAT 1035/1035

EZE-SYD QF18 MON/WED/SAT 1405/1745+1

Edited by Keith T

Dang, all flights are ex-Sydney. Hopefully sooner or later, Melbourne will have more exposure to direct flights to foreign countries :p

Taking into consideration of both flying and transit times; what would be the better option, in terms of the shortest time, if one wants to fly from KUL to EZE? MH via JNB and CPT across the Indian and Atlantic Oceans to EZE, or MH/JQ with an aircraft change (QF) in SYD across the Pacific to EZE?

MH involves 3 stops (JNB/CPT/EZE), while the Australian route only 2 (SYD/EZE), so, guess, the latter is the fastest...

I just like to know..among Malaysian, who is really travel to EZE? What purpose? Business?? Because not much airline in Asia operate to this South America Continental beisde MH, JA and latest KE..

I just like to know..among Malaysian, who is really travel to EZE? What purpose? Business?? Because not much airline in Asia operate to this South America Continental beisde MH, JA and latest KE..

I guess that's the reason why... :unknw:

Sign in to follow this