MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
TW Teo

MAS Cancels A380

“Besides, certain quarters has expressed dissatisfaction to the looks of the plane. We prefer to fly good looking planes because image is more important than efficiency.”

After reading this statement I was quite convinced that it's an April Fool's joke. :D

Otherwise they ought to get new PR staff.

Edited by Keith T

How many Boeing cheerleaders almost brought out the confetti? :spiteful:

Since most of you should know already,

YES, IT'S A APRIL 1st HOAX.

I thought it was fairly obvious. Good job to those who spotted it early.

'Bernama' was referenced in the 'news' so that for those who are really curious can easily verify the supposed news from their website. If it's a real piece of news I'll usually include a link to the source.

And this:

“Besides, certain quarters has expressed dissatisfaction to the looks of the plane. We prefer to fly good looking planes because image is more important than efficiency.â€

Can you imagine Idris Jala, or any airline CEO saying something as ridiculous as that? :rofl:

To those who are offended, I offer my apology. Chill lar... no need take things so seriously on this day right? :nea:

Mods, feel free to move/delete/lock this topic. Prank day over, back to serious news now. :)

“Besides, certain quarters has expressed dissatisfaction to the looks of the plane. We prefer to fly good looking planes because image is more important than efficiency.”

Please don't tell me this is a serious statement... :blink:

Yeah don't think MAS do not look into efficiency. This news is fake....

Sign in to follow this