MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Peter Smith

BKI Spotting

G'day all, I'm sorry I didn't know of this earlier, but...

Did anyone go spotting at BKI yesterday (or possibly day before?). Skywest's 7th Fokker 50 VH-FNF operated its delivery flight via BKI, thence DRW yesterday and eventually reach PER tomorrow afternoon!

Umm...Nope. Gibby~~~~ how could you~~~~ :lol: Well we didn't know about it either and didn't even go spot this few days. BKI is really dead, there's no point to go since the movement is really really really slow. Except today we went there and manage to see 777 and A330 between 4-6pm and the only peak time in BKI today.

G'day all, I'm sorry I didn't know of this earlier, but...

Did anyone go spotting at BKI yesterday (or possibly day before?). Skywest's 7th Fokker 50 VH-FNF operated its delivery flight via BKI, thence DRW yesterday and eventually reach PER tomorrow afternoon!

What is the time of the delivery flight? I was there around 4 to 6pm on 18th and and 2 to 4pm on 17th. But i didn't see any Fokker 50 that you mentioned.

Chan

Edited by Chan CS

I believe it left closer to Midday. Nevermind guys, just another reason to come to Australia's Fokker haven, PER!

This weekend, we'll have 7 Fokker 50's and 6 Fokker 100's in town together!

I just another reason to come to Australia's Fokker haven, PER!

This weekend, we'll have 7 Fokker 50's and 6 Fokker 100's in town together!

Starts to look like AMS :rofl:

wow....u shad had let us know earlier...between i wonder hos does it loo like?..I really missed thos days where Fokker 50 operates....in MAS livery...The FAX colors sheme is awful..look like an ambulance...hahah :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this