MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Cornelis Boersma

Newbie questions

The trip to ZRH was 520 euros. I had a budget of 1500 euros for travel up to July (So 1000 left). If you have a very good and cheap hotel and flight for me to KUL, tell me then I'll be there, otherwise it is now delayed until July 2008. To combine KUL with BKK or HKG. This summer a trip to DUB-MAN-LHR is planned already, so I hardly cant raise my budget, but still want to have the entire MAS (long-haul)fleet complete! And of course much more airliners. I already have most 744s of MAS, which come to AMS every day as you know. 9M-MPA isnt flying for MH anymore? Dont have her yet, and I do want her, wasnt it stored at Subang? Then I'll have to fly there soon :rolleyes: But I also like to see some more of the country, not only aircraft, go to Penang would be very nice also!

Great shot, Cornelis :good:

Went to KUL last June (2006) for 4 days and missed 9M-MRD, however, saw some other 'pearls' which you won't see at AMS, so it's always worthwhile to visit Asia; btw: HKG, KUL and BKK were exactly those destinations I 'did' last June: what a coincidence :p

Sign in to follow this