MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Hisham Albakri

Need advise on KUL - CPT - KUL

Not sure where you got MYR4,500 from Pieter :huh: The mock booking I did just now gave me a price of more than MYR4,500 but less than MYR5,000 per Adult :nea: ... just can't remember the exact figure though :sorry:

Did the cost derived from your dummy booking include taxes?

Pieter could have just been quoting the fare before taxes are included.

Hisham,

The fare I was quoting was a LHSXMY-fare basis, booking class L, min 7days max 1month, so might not be available for August I notice now :sorry:

I took advantage of the MATF fares and got the tix for the whole family (3 Adults, 3 Children and 1 Infant). Will be flying out on 1 June and return a week later on 8 June. Both these flights (Friday flights) be on a 772 as the incoming flight from KUL on Fridays will terminate at CPT and will not proceed further to EZE ... and sadly :sorry: it will not be a 744 on MH for me again :angry:

However, on a brighter note, since it's a triple, me and Adam might get lucky :clapping: if the 'supir' is a certain guy very well known to all of us here at MW. I've also got a former class mate of mine from my school days who is a 'supir' of MH's triple (he's not a MW member though) :clapping: ... doubling the chances of getting lucky!

Congrat and looking forward for trippie :pardon:

772 to SA, that's sounds great..................dun worry Hisham, not much different flying with 772 or 744 unless if you book upper decj biz. How much is the price total?

Congrat and looking forward for trippie :pardon:

772 to SA, that's sounds great..................dun worry Hisham, not much different flying with 772 or 744 unless if you book upper decj biz. How much is the price total?

RM16,480 all inclusive for 3 Adults, 3 Children and 1 Infant :wacko:

I know that there's not much difference in flying on a 772 as compared to a 744 ... but it's just that a jumbo has this majestic aura about it :good: as compared to a triple :o

My family trip to CPT will just be around the corner, i.e. 1 June :yahoo: ... however, got tonnes of office work to complete between now and then :sorry:

Can someone advise whether I will be allowed to bring my backpack as well as my laptop bag as hand luggages into the MH 772 :o

My family trip to CPT will just be around the corner, i.e. 1 June :yahoo: ... however, got tonnes of office work to complete between now and then :sorry:

Can someone advise whether I will be allowed to bring my backpack as well as my laptop bag as hand luggages into the MH 772 :o

Backpack and laptop should be ok since your journey doesn't involve the UK. Just make sure ur backpack does not exceed the weight/size limits set by MH.

Have a good trip! :)

Edited by Keith T

Backpack and laptop should be ok since your journey doesn't involve the UK. Just make sure ur backpack does not exceed the weight/size limits set by MH.

Have a good trip! :)

Thanks mate :drinks:

Guest Fendy

enjoy your trip hisham! be sure to take lots of pictures and share them when your back.

laptop bag and backpack is allowed.

Exceed the weight? Naah, i dunno, cuz MH never weight my carry on thou, just dun exceed the size :good:

Hisham, sounds like ur really excited, first put the office work away :lol: Have a pleasant one with ur whole family! Do share the trip wit us later :drinks:

Edited by Seth K

Thanks for replying to my query as well as the best wishes guys! I will definitely do a trip report as well as post some pictures upon my return :) ... but between now and 1 June, its work, work and work :sorry: Since my flights (both on Fridays) will be on a B772, I really wish I could get the MRD :good:

Sign in to follow this