MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Imran K.

A view from the top

Hi guys...

I had the perfect going-away gift last night...take a look...guess what it was!

*Dont mind the date...its skewed. Also, excuse the horrible picture quality..it's all Effendy's fault (to be explained later!) dry.gif

user posted image

Front view of the terminal...about 380 feet above the ground. It was drizzling outside whilst i took the picture (Metar's kept rolling in one after another), therefore i managed to capture the beautiful reflections!

user posted image

A view of one side of the domestic terminal. One Jalur Gemilang...one AK Normal...two MAS'...nothing moving over there. Except one AK being towed on the ramp. Everybody was on full alert! blink.gif

user posted image

This floor is only in use during emergency situations (so I was told). Aside from that, it's used as a resting area...gym...viewing gallery...mamak stall...futsal arena (trust me...I saw the pictures!)!! "TOLONG JANGAN SENTUH"...my itchy fingers cant understand malay so...im sure you guys knew what i did! Dont worry...no emergencies were declared! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Command centre..this is where Malaysian 6 was cleared for takeoff on 32R for Frankfurt. "Malaysian 6, once airborne, climb to 6000..follow SID..contact (dont remember)..Selamat Malam"

wow rare!!!!

and off your phone in aircraft tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6093[/snapback]

Takmau laaa....must give MW exclusive rights to track my flight! I sms flight details lerr! tongue.gif

Btw...user posted image

T E R I M A K A S I H!!

SOMEBODY thought it was an anal probe...wont disclose his name... dry.gif dry.gif

"Malaysian 6, once airborne, climb to 6000..follow SID..contact (dont remember)..Selamat Malam"

6091[/snapback]

Malaysian Six , airborne 6000 , contact Lumpur departure on 119.45 , Malaysian Six

Wah Imran, thanks for the nice view from the top.

View from top is certainly better from Anjung Tinjau in KLIA. laugh.gif

Malaysian Six , airborne 6000 , contact Lumpur departure on 119.45 , Malaysian Six

one nineteen decimal four five OR,

one one niner decimal four five..

which one aa???

one nineteen decimal four five OR,

one one niner decimal four five..

which one aa???

6183[/snapback]

I think its one one nine

or maybe it depends on the person . i'm not too sure about that

But when I play online , i say one one nine

Correct use of RT would be one one NINER

Standard will be one one niner decimal four five, however normally we say one nineteen four five, for local it is understood.

Imran,

Next time in Malaysia, pls set the clock on your cam to local time... biggrin.gif

First pix looks like Winter; 1719 already dark laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

BTW... glad you enjoyed the visits...

-

Sign in to follow this