MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Slide Show: Touchdown

thats too much of a request laaa norman. but i think a seat on twotters sponsored by TK possible. hehehe

ok. one lesson learned. main bogeys touch the ground, spoilers wave. and when reverser deployed, slats go home. and imran's butt will get sucked into the tiny toilet bowl at the back end lavatory. hah hah.

The very first picture in the sequence: gears weren't down yet. Let me guess, since it's Rwy 32L and from Heathrow (PEN/LGK) the approach was probably SASRI 2, right? And the picture is taken while PD was crossing MANIS. Right?

teoh, not sure about that as i am no pilot. layman like me, i would say coming from north then u-turn at port dickson. hehe.

teoh, not sure about that as i am no pilot. layman like me, i would say coming from north then u-turn at port dickson. hehe.

5529[/snapback]

I think you're right Teoh . Don't know about the Transition point . But I think thats the STAR chosen

5549[/snapback]

Anyway, both of you answered my question. Guess we are right, coming from north, then u-trun at PD. Haha... PD at PD...

guys.....

got copycat laaaa of our sequence of shots.  hahahahahaha.......

7140[/snapback]

What to do.....?

Time to buy the baseball bat..... rolleyes.gif

Sign in to follow this