MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Johan Farid Khairuddin

Stars in the sky -- pun intended.

Hi guys. I'm new here. Thanks to Syaz for recommending me this site. Looks NICE!

Anyway, flying is just a passion for me -- and I'm working on the hours for my commercial. Just thought of contributing to the forum first... So hey, If you wanna checkout some videos and pictures from my mobile. Its up for download on www.johanfaridkhairuddin.com

Do recommend a local celeb u'd like to see in the sky / on the plane and i'll see if I can get my guys to arrange something. Aights.... like my captain would always say... Blue Skies & Happy Landings!

JFK

G'day JFK, Uniform November Alpha request taxi to....

Ahem!!

Sorry, i mean, WELCOME to MW! :drinks:

Welcome mr xfresh! still with lifelogger?

Hello and welcome to MalaysianWings.

Stars in the sky ?

Lets start from the basics since I can't really name any local celebrities ( sorry :( )

The ' golden ' wife , Siti Nurhaliza . hee hee hee

Hi JFK.

I'd like to see Harith Iskander asking seconds from the flight attendant because, "'sowwy miss, I didn't have breakfast this morning".

Or better still, have Adibah Noor, Harith and Afdlin with you on a Cessna rolling on the active, and see if it's a late rotation or overshooting the runway! :rofl:

p/s: I don't listen to Xfresh and I'm fat too. And... what are these Stars in the Sky ideas for again?

Johan Farid Khairuddin @ JFK,

welcome to the club... hehehe.. celebrity in da house... just wanna ask you, this year no more with ezlynn for "Mentor, tunjuk ajar ku sifu" ka?? :blink:

-cheers bro-

Sign in to follow this