MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Pieter C.

Which Middle-East airline would you choose

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Middle-East airline would you choose between KUL and LHR and why ???

• Emirates
    • Etihad
    • Gulfair
    • Qatar

Tempted to top up another MYR200 to switch to EK. But accoridng to their website, KUL-DXB would be on A332. Not B773ER?

Btw, anyone been on AB6? How was the flight? Comfortable? Quiet?

Not really the stretch you're gonna fly, but some of the flights were operated by A300-600:

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/trip_...ead.main/77376/

The last section is the most interesting ;)

Woei Shan,

The A332 is only deployed on certain flights. Try adjusting your dates so that you have the chance to fly the 77W. If not possible..then i guess the A332 will have to do <_>

I've been on Thai's AB6.

It was noisy, and the overhead reading light was not functioning.

If A300 is noisy, wait till you experience Tristar L-1011 especially at the aft.

my friend flew once on QR LHR-KUL.. according to him.. QR's A332 was really confortable n accommodating from LHR-DOH.. but on de A300-600 DOH-KUL was only so so.. not recommended wor..

Flew on the EK772 & EK773 on the KUL-DXB-JED vv in 2001...service was top quality..

Flew on the QRA300 & QRA320 on the KUL-DOH-IST vv in 2004...service was so so lah...

But i would like to try Etihad when they come to KUL later...In the mean time is EK!!!....

Muhammad Ruzaini Ahmad you should participate in Skytrax's survey, and make QR lose it's 5 star airline title. How can a 5 star airline offer so so service?

Edited by Woei Shen

Muhammad Ruzaini Ahmad you should participate in Skytrax's survey, and make QR lose it's 5 star airline title. How can a 5 star airline offer so so service?

Woei Shan,

What are the dates that you expect to travel on? I can check on my system (staff system) and see whats available in terms of loads, expected equipment, probably even meals lol.

Woei Shan,

What are the dates that you expect to travel on? I can check on my system (staff system) and see whats available in terms of loads, expected equipment, probably even meals lol.

EK? Thats definately cool, I would be travelling on 21st(sept), but it's flexible though, anytime from 20th to 26th would be good for me.