MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

Night spotting

Bring Peace Offerings (i.e. food) and bring some lights la, or keep car headlights on or something, after all, what to be scared of it you can see everything right?

Boss...the cars are parked at the foot of the hill...even if the car headlights are on...it would attract attention as its next to the road...and it wouldnt do much, except eat up the battery!

A couple of torchlights would do fine! :)

hmm..maybe got top secret research thingy going on there,dats why feel like u being watched! :huh:

hey guys...i thought i was the only guy who was interested in spotting in KLIA for the past few years....!!! this is before i knew of you guys...

i've tried a few times to get up the observation hill...keep getting chased off by the police....

i'll be back in KL for about a week.....how about meeting up for a session between 18 - 23rd of july???

doesn't have to be at night....would like to meet some of you guys in person

No Probs Muhammad.

Our usual hangouts are mamak stalls, KLIA...and A&W :lol: :lol:

We can arrange a spotting trip too!

Any tentative dates?

thanks imran........i'm around in KL from today (mon 18/7) to saturday (23/7)...so anytime in between will be good. insyaAllah will be leaving for LHR on MH001 2345h on saturday...

if anyone is organising anything...count me in...let me know though!

sorry for the late reply, just saw this biggrin.gif. Is it really that KLIA has ghost? Because i'm quite certain. And also is the observation hill out of bonds from spotters? Because i always hear you all complain about MAHB kicking you all out. Where is the legal phototaking spot?

Sign in to follow this