MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Aaron Ng

Chat: Raj/Sneeze/SV Choong

Hi all......the newest flight will be arrival AKL tomorrow....noon time and 1st to operate AKL/HKG service on coming Tue.

MM*OKF AIRLINER MOVEMENTS REG-ZKOKF -GMT-

FLIGHT‡ DEP ARR STD ETD ATD STA ETA ATA GRND

NZ 6390 PAE AKL 2100-20 1159-21 8216

NZ 85 AKL HKG 2215-24 0945-25 0130

NZ 86 HKG AKL 1115-25 2200 0145

NZ 81 AKL SIN 2345 1040-26 0140

NZ 82 SIN AKL 1220-26 2200

Will you guys interest to go to take a picture????

Cheers

Will try to make a shot that day

hope the sky is clear and not rainy.

P.S. Congr. to Aaron Ng for his 100 post and becoming a silver member. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Will try to make a shot that day

hope the sky is clear and not rainy.

P.S. Congr. to Aaron Ng for his 100 post and becoming a silver member. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

wooo...I didn't mention that if you didn't told me....

Would love to but can't due to work and study...

Will have to catch her some other time instead.

Thanks for the info. Aaron.

Here is a preview of ZK-OKF

http://www.flickr.com/photos/microvolt/193024851/

Thanks Choong....I still not get a chance to take B772 when parking in due my duty mostly at night time.

But I had took a lot of inflight, will post after my examination.

I also can't go to received the new ZK-OKF due have examination on next Tue....will hand over to Sneeze.

This Tue was heavy fog in AKL even CHC, some flight was diverted to Okakea....News from our Kornet..

"Fog sends flights to Ohakea

Up to 1,400 passengers on international flights had a lengthy wait at Ohakea Airbase in the Manawatu after being diverted because of fog in Auckland and Christchurch. Five flights were sent to the base on Tuesday morning because the jets were too large to land at Wellington Airport...(more) Click here for more images from Ohakea

Below are photos taken at Ohakea Airbase in the Manawatu - several international flights were diverted to Ohakea because of fog in Auckland and Christchurch. "

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Aaron,

Very interesting story :good:

Thanks for sharing...wish I was travelling on that TG 340 ;)

I was also wondering where the planes went due to the fog at Auckland and Christchurch. I figure that it could not be Wellington as the runway was too small to fit anything beyond the size of 767-300. I also didn't know that Ohakea airbase had a long runway enough to cater the 747 size a/c!!! That was a surprise! I thought the flights were diverted to Aussies before even reaching NZ.

Thanks for the news Aaron

Hey Aaron, Thanks for the Info..

sorry i COuld make it.had to go to school.

Also thanks for the news 'Fog sends flights to Ohakea'

Those guys at Ohakea Bse would have had a good time Taking pics of these Big Planes.Only planes there probably seen the Biggest would ne RNZAF's B757..

Can u confrim that ZK-OKG will be in the NEw LIvery.Heard from a person who works for AIR NZ that either OKG or OKH will be in the New Livery..

thanks.

Hey Aaron, Thanks for the Info..

sorry i COuld make it.had to go to school.

Also thanks for the news 'Fog sends flights to Ohakea'

Those guys at Ohakea Bse would have had a good time Taking pics of these Big Planes.Only planes there probably seen the Biggest would ne RNZAF's B757..

Can u confrim that ZK-OKG will be in the NEw LIvery.Heard from a person who works for AIR NZ that either OKG or OKH will be in the New Livery..

thanks.

Nevermind.....I also can't take it....

Wow....new livery????

Did heard that b4....as per Choong's advice web site....its a normal livery.....

As your know total 8, 4 is from ANZ and 4 from IFLC...but now sure which one belongs to which...

Still have 2 more to come.....let see any changes......

Nevermind.....I also can't take it....

Wow....new livery????

Did heard that b4....as per Choong's advice web site....its a normal livery.....

As your know total 8, 4 is from ANZ and 4 from IFLC...but now sure which one belongs to which...

Still have 2 more to come.....let see any changes......

Hey Aaron, Yeap from what i Heard..One of those 2 remaining T7 is gonna be Painted in the New Livery..Wonder how it would look like..

I guees the First 4 aircraft which is OKA,OKB,OKC and OKD Belong to Air NZ..

Any News on ANZC buying their own 747F??

Don't think Air NZ will acquire any 747F.

I guees the First 4 aircraft which is OKA,OKB,OKC and OKD Belong to Air NZ.

From what I heard, it was a bit of a mix and match. Anyway, they are all 777-219ERs.

Hey Aaron, Yeap from what i Heard..One of those 2 remaining T7 is gonna be Painted in the New Livery..Wonder how it would look like..

Raj, from who?

Don't think Air NZ will acquire any 747F.

From what I heard, it was a bit of a mix and match. Anyway, they are all 777-219ERs.

Raj, from who?

This guy who Works for Air NZ.Under the Engineering site.He said it on Airliners.net.But i'm Pretty Sure that one aircraft should at least be Painted in the New Colours since they have been talking about it for Quite some time Now.

I guees the First 4 aircraft which is OKA,OKB,OKC and OKD Belong to Air NZ..

Any News on ANZC buying their own 747F??

We don't think will going to purchase B74F, just think ACMI is more suitable for us.

Also....ANZ B772 details....

ZK-OKA - IFLC

ZK-OKB - ANZ

ZK-OKC - ANZ

ZK-OKD - IFLC

ZK-OKE - IFLC

ZK-OKF - ANZ

ZK-OKG - IFLC

ZK-OKH - ANZ

Info also come from Kornet.....