Sign in to follow this  
TK

Emperor JonKong

i am the great executionist and keeper of the peace and justice. smile.gif

3890[/snapback]

huh.gif huh.gif

Keeper of PEACE? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Gavin,

What post do you hold in this mighty kingdom?

waaaaaaaaa.........prince jonathan................happy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................bought frame already aaaaaaa for your eva? goood aaaaaaaa...............

waaaaaaaa..............so many girls will love you..................waaaaaaaa.............. so lucky aaaaaaa you. somemore got title prince. waaaaaaaaaaaa....................

Haha. Nice shot TK (referring to the Emperor showing his "stuff" shot).

Have to agree with Imran about the Mary Poppin-like shot as well.

Hilarious thread. Have been laughing a lot.

looks like the Weather Station Kingdom has been razed down, wonder if it is the work of Menteri Passola? (ref.: Laxamana Do Re Mi)

Grand Sheikh Imran al-Bruj al-Arab.Greetings.

The city keeper is busy absorbing ilmu (knowledge) on ways to find more gold to add 'dark side' to his collection,while munching Extremely Cheeeeeeeeezy Wedges.

Becoming one with the dark side will he be! laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Dont forget one palace on the Palm,Grand Sheikh. tongue.gif

3878[/snapback]

Grand Sheikh Imran Al-Burj Al-Arab Al-Briyani Percuma commends the City Keeper of the City of Meow across the ditch regarding his action of absorbing as much ilmu as possible.

Live Long and Prosper...also..engage in the action of wiping thy mouth after consuming large quantities of Extremely Cheeeeeezy Wedges...thy moustache will be hidden by large amounts of mayo and keju.

Tsentsan,

I think you need to enlist the assistance of "Kuli/Keeper of some peace comission thingy" Effendy, i'm sure he can provide you with the necessary information regarding the application of becoming a citizen in either kingdom. Regarding the land...I have a question...Bumiputera's got discount ka? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Guest Fendy

you wnat to join the kingdom, kiss the emperor's toes, and send an 'ufti' in the form of a D70s with Nikkor 80-400VR. thanks for joining emperor jonkong's kingdom, please come again.

you wnat to join the kingdom, kiss the emperor's toes, and send an 'ufti' in the form of a D70s with Nikkor 80-400VR. thanks for joining emperor jonkong's kingdom, please come again.

4680[/snapback]

Haha, ufti. Haven't heard of that word for a long time.

I think it was the Kedah Sultanate that had to send Bunga Emas to the Kingdom of Thailand (Siam) as ufti. Form 2 Sejarah if memory serves me right.

Hmm.....have we deviated from the actual topic ??

Sign in to follow this