MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Ng

2 New LCC & 2 New International Airlines for KUL?

I'm sure this is being discussed among the aviation enthusiasts all over Malaysia.

My guess:

1) 2 LCC's: Bangladesh Air Asia + Philippines Air Asia; Maybe Nok Air...Who knows

2) International carriers: Kuwait Airlines; AI Express (Subsidiary of Air India)

Anyone else wanna share? Maybe someone who works with Malaysia Airports??

I'm sure this is being discussed among the aviation enthusiasts all over Malaysia.

My guess:

1) 2 LCC's: Bangladesh Air Asia + Philippines Air Asia; Maybe Nok Air...Who knows

2) International carriers: Kuwait Airlines; AI Express (Subsidiary of Air India)

Anyone else wanna share? Maybe someone who works with Malaysia Airports??

AI Express already seen, check out the latest thread at Obs Hill

isnt finnair kambing?

Thought Finnair is only coming next year. It was stated in the article that 2 international airlines will be coming in to KUL within this year.

I can't understand the logic as to why would Kuwait Airways would want to use the LCC crapshack?? I would have thought LCCT would be better suited for other regional airlines for quick turnround but surely not KU with their very well-off passengers.

I can't understand the logic as to why would Kuwait Airways would want to use the LCC crapshack?? I would have thought LCCT would be better suited for other regional airlines for quick turnround but surely not KU with their very well-off passengers.

hi there, if you refer to the original post agian, kuwait is not in the LCC list, thus it will be using MTB instead :)

hi there, if you refer to the original post agian, kuwait is not in the LCC list, thus it will be using MTB instead :)

Oops i need to start wearing glasses :lol:

Thought Finnair is only coming next year. It was stated in the article that 2 international airlines will be coming in to KUL within this year.

Kuwait and Etihad :drinks:

Sign in to follow this