MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Tamizi Hj Tamby

Delta planning a new c/s?

The current "Deltoflot" livery was introduced not so long ago, so why bother to introduce another new livery ? Beside, the "Deltaflot", althought can't beat BA, SQ, UA (old livery), still looks quite good.

They just need to refurbish their 21x 764 with new BizElite and EY seats a.s.a.p. and also upgrade their international EY meals :) That's all, for now.

Edited by Isaac

They don't need to spend million on livery, the current one looks great and smart. Like Isaac say, renew the service, talk later.

Edited by Seth K

The current "Deltoflot" livery was introduced not so long ago, so why bother to introduce another new livery ? Beside, the "Deltaflot", althought can't beat BA, SQ, UA (old livery), still looks quite good.

They just need to refurbish their 21x 764 with new BizElite and EY seats a.s.a.p. and also upgrade their international EY meals :) That's all, for now.

They don't need to spend million on livery, the current oe looks great and samrt. Like Isaac say, renew the service, talk later.

I'm totally agree with you guys.The Deltaflot c/s looks awesome,why they should change it?

Why spend another millions of Dollars for a new livery ?

Some aircraft are still in the 'old' colours and not even painted up in the Deltaflot colours :o :o :o

Would be a waste of money :angry:

Some aircraft are still in the 'old' colours and not even painted up in the Deltaflot colours :o :o :o

you got that right. I saw the last widget livery on 767 being painted to deltaflot last year which means it doesn't get to wear the interim color. there's still the interim livery flying around. if they get rid of deltaflot, current interim woun't get the deltaflot.

IMO, even thought my favourite delta is in Widget, i would say that deltaflot color is like a world leve livery, looks competative with Orient Thai, British Airways, Aeroflot design. and deltaflot is like the best livery among the above

it is a waste of money, and i don't want to spend more money if they release the models. 3 livery is enough, 3 is Delta

Edited by Azuddin

you got that right. I saw the last widget livery on 767 being painted to deltaflot last year which means it doesn't get to wear the interim color. there's still the interim livery flying around. if they get rid of deltaflot, current interim woun't get the deltaflot.

IMO, even thought my favourite delta is in Widget, i would say that deltaflot color is like a world leve livery, looks competative with Orient Thai, British Airways, Aeroflot design. and deltaflot is like the best livery among the above

it is a waste of money, and i don't want to spend more money if they release the models. 3 livery is enough, 3 is Delta

I'm totally agree with both of you.It's such a waste of money for Delta.Even the Deltaflot c/s looks really original on Delta.They should keep it,and that's it.