MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Bing Chu

BKI Today

at last my nuts :angry: let me upload some of my spotting pix for the last KE charter flight to BKI... :)

when we (Adrian and me) arrive our spotting location, the KE744 already landed, and the KA just departed... :( but nevermind, coz still hav others... :p

btw here we start,

AK AFC landed...

IPB Image

u-turn... :lol:

IPB Image

byebye... c u again...

IPB Image

IPB Image

then KE 744 in action...

IPB Image

roarssssssssssssss................

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

my best shot... :D

IPB Image

over zoom

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

byebye KE jumbo... c u again... :( B)

continue soon... damn nuts...... :angry: :angry:

Edited by samuel chy

Wahh...Samuel,your Foxtrot Charlie pics soooo hot la!!!!

Can't wait to see her landinge here at Sibu!!!

Samuel... KE744 pix no.10 rocks.. wish u had the other wing in the frame, it would be Xtra perfect.. with trees in the foreground hehe.. best best.. spot more and share morelah.. dont care bout the nuts.. it's already NUTS hwahah :lol:

Wahh...Samuel,your Foxtrot Charlie pics soooo hot la!!!!

Can't wait to see her landinge here at Sibu!!!

thanks... u mean the weather hot or the a/c hot? :p surely one of this day will land at sibu... :lol: wish this day approach sooner... :)

Samuel... KE744 pix no.10 rocks.. wish u had the other wing in the frame, it would be Xtra perfect.. with trees in the foreground hehe.. best best.. spot more and share morelah.. dont care bout the nuts.. it's already NUTS hwahah :lol:

at first i don really notice the missed wing tips, until i browse it wit my comp just notice it... :( sure spot more, next target, mytravel 330... :) so can i said this cam currently can fullfills my needs? :lol:

btw, really thanks a lot for ur's support, although small... :) :(

thanks... u mean the weather hot or the a/c hot? :p surely one of this day will land at sibu... :lol: wish this day approach sooner... :)

Sorry Samuel,I mean the Foxtrot Charlie.She's sooo hot! Bad luck i didn't meet her on my return flight to SBW from KCH last Feb.Just spotted the reversed c/s A320 <_>

Sorry Samuel,I mean the Foxtrot Charlie.She's sooo hot! Bad luck i didn't meet her on my return flight to SBW from KCH last Feb.Just spotted the reversed c/s A320 <_>

u make me sad la... :( Adrian and me also very hot... :p :lol: btw, u'll see it one of these day de... :lol: but now i still wait for the Helliconia... :lol:

u make me sad la... :( Adrian and me also very hot... :p :lol: btw, u'll see it one of these day de... :lol: but now i still wait for the Helliconia... :lol:

Aiyoo..don't be sad liao....I know that the weather was hot when you're taking those pics.

Aiyaa...nearly forget about the Heliconia..Haven't see her touching down at KCH yet <_>

Aiyoo..don't be sad liao....I know that the weather was hot when you're taking those pics.

Aiyaa...nearly forget about the Heliconia..Haven't see her touching down at KCH yet <_>

sure sad la... only concern bout the AFC... :p :lol:

Helliconia did land at KCH b4, even BKI... but only no chance to see it ma... :( last time Iggy said that he saw a bird looks like blue whale fly pass his head when he bz work under the hot sun... ;) B)

Wah,really ar? Maybe there's no luck for me spotting the Heliconia :(

99% real... :lol: me also no luck to spot it... :( but the model hav lar... :p

LOL all I can say is Heliconia is one tough bird to catch unless spot in KLIA. Chances are so slim as if u looking for ur contact lense on the floor.

Eh,you have the model ka? If you can,post that model pics on my post entitled "My collection-the newbie collections".Haiyaa, i want that model lar...

Eh,you have the model ka? If you can,post that model pics on my post entitled "My collection-the newbie collections".Haiyaa, i want that model lar...

sure hav... :lol: will post it next time. maybe not here la, at there, u know kan... :p together wit what i promised u there... :p :lol:

Hehe.. that Heliconia really is a hard to spot bird.. I only manage to catch this of her in KCH.. damn. so far.. my 300mm not doing enough haha..

IPB Image

Samuel have seen this I believe in another thread :p

Hehe.. that Heliconia really is a hard to spot bird.. I only manage to catch this of her in KCH.. damn. so far.. my 300mm not doing enough haha..

Iggy, LOL since u go KLIA spot from time to time...y not befriend with a despatcher and find out when it fly to KCH n BKI? :lol: (Joking)

I would if I knew who to befriend haha.. :p

IPB Image

at least the Helliconia still appear in ur camera la... mine one only model... :(

lately i'm very busy and tired, cannot recall my memory that did i seen this pix b4 or not... :(