MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Eric M

Adria Airways' first Boeing aircraft in service now!

Hi

Adria Airways now operates a single Boeing 737-500 in their fleet, consisting of Airbus A320-200 and CRJ-200 aircraft. It's said that the A320's are too big for this carrier, and that is the reason of the introduction of this ex Air France (F-GJNK) aircraft in their fleet.

It visited AMS today in a rather simplified colourscheme on the scheduled service from Ljubljana!

IPB Image

So European spotter have something new to look out for now :p

Eric

Eric,

S@%t, should have gone to Schiphol i.s.o. Lelystad....well, surely, will come back at a later date :rolleyes:

Still in modified PS colours, right ?

Eric,

S@%t, should have gone to Schiphol i.s.o. Lelystad....well, surely, will come back at a later date :rolleyes:

Still in modified PS colours, right ?

whaha, you went to Lelystad? What was happening there? A F27 running on the taxiway? :D No without kidding... we were taking some 'fresh' air this afternoon with a walk, and of course I took my camera! Lucky me that this machine came down just at the right moment :) I didn't expect it at all...

Some research learned me that the aircraft was stored at TLS (after retirement by AF), sold/leased out to PS, but never went to them, instead it went directly to JP. But indeed, the tail looks basic PS-colours.

Eric

I hope they keep growing and order more 737 especially 600 series, perfect 4 them. Nice catch, I think the livery cool, white and blue are match aka meant to be together!

Thanx 4 sharing Eric! :)

Could this be one of the ex-MH birds ?

NO, it's ex Air France F-GJNK, a Boeing 737-528

Rgds

Eric

Edited by Eric M

Sign in to follow this