MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
RobK

Heads up KUL/Subang 9.30am

All white 777 VP-BEN arriving at one or the other destination in about 30 mins from Honolulu. Apparently for a new Malaysian start up airline. Has 9M-_GA under VP-BEN sticker reg. Any info folks?

Showing on FR24 and Planefinder under hex tag 42433E, no callsign showing. Came over Riau island about 10 mins ago.

Edited by RobK

It is for FlyGlobal. Confirmed.

Can't find anything about VP-BEN. Searching on the net only shows a B737 and a GLEX.

I guess that white B777 previously registered as EI-FGT during storage, owned by Pembroke Aviation as originally delivered to Singapore Airlines in March 2002 as 9V-SQI. It flies from VCV-KUL via HNL. Doubt to be register as 9M-FGA if it intends to be owned by FlyGlobal.

Edited by Mr.Bandit

I guess that white B777 previously registered as EI-FGT during storage, owned by Pembroke Aviation as originally delivered to Singapore Airlines in March 2002 as 9V-SQI. It flies from VCV-KUL via HNL. Doubt to be register as 9M-FGA if it intends to be owned by FlyGlobal.

Thank you for the confirmation Radzi and Mr Bandit. I hope if they are really to take off at least refurbish the interior thoroughly, those ex-SQ first batch B772ER interior are very battered when they went into retirement.

Skyliner reports:

Boeing 777-212 MSN 28530 LN 390 Reg 9M-FGA flyGlobal Charter delivery 14-15dec16 VCV-HNL-KUL, all wh, VP-reg ex VP-BEN

Sign in to follow this