MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
michgyver

MAB Pilot Questioned Flight Path MH132 AKL-KUL

Small issue but extremely bad publicity, something they don't deserve and definitely don't need now. CM.. What the hell? Can you please keep everything together? One step forwards, two steps back. I hope his decision to discontinue FRA, AMS and CDG don't come back and bite MH in the ass. Precious slots lost, lots of business also down the drain.

Even AF and LH cannot make it work for FRA and CDG.

The slightest of mistake is a big deal for the airline especially when it has two infamous incidences.

It can't afford to make more hue headlines for fear of loosing more passenger ridership. Perhaps the piece of news was intended to be a good one "for having a very alert pilot" but was unintentionally turned into an adverse event.

Nevertheless, have faith. The worse have bottomed out, and things could now only turn for the best.

Before you shoot the pilot, atc does make mistakes too

As it is unravelled now, looks like it's the 'dispatcher' being branded culprit so far :)

Nope, am in no position to "shoot" anyone/anything - not when I recently ended up waiting to pick up my daughter for home at the wrong mall :D

S#14 happen when it happen :pardon:

As it is unravelled now, looks like it's the 'dispatcher' being branded culprit so far :)

Nope, am in no position to "shoot" anyone/anything - not when I recently ended up waiting to pick up my daughter for home at the wrong mall :D

S#14 happen when it happen :pardon:

Your case is a mild one compared to the recent reports of parents forgotten about their children and drove off leaving the children behind.

Sign in to follow this