MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
JuliusWong

Sriwijaya Air Malaysia

No, Flying Fox is as good as dead. This is all new Sriwijaya Malaysia.....................

Didn't see that coming.

What a huge surprise! So I suppose all Indonesian LCCs someday would have their own Malaysian sister company. The marketplace is going to be very crowded.

Raj can apply to be with Sriwijaya Malaysia then, unless he prefers to be based in CGK.

What a huge surprise! So I suppose all Indonesian LCCs someday would have their own Malaysian sister company. The marketplace is going to be very crowded.

Raj can apply to be with Sriwijaya Malaysia then, unless he prefers to be based in CGK.

Hahaha, I don't think this news is true. I believe these are new (2nd hand) aircraft that have gone to SZB for some checks and painting etc before continuing their journey to CGK.

Haha would prefer to be base in KL.

Hahaha, I don't think this news is true. I believe these are new (2nd hand) aircraft that have gone to SZB for some checks and painting etc before continuing their journey to CGK.

Haha would prefer to be base in KL.

I certainly hope it is false as well. Our market is too crowded already. Someone will be 'murdered' if this unhealthy competition goes on.........:(

I certainly hope it is false as well. Our market is too crowded already. Someone will be 'murdered' if this unhealthy competition goes on......... :(

SJ cannot even sustain/compete in indonesia, no way they will even consider entering into the Malaysian market. We just closed our Medan-Penang route. So this news/rumour is as good as dead.

Sign in to follow this