MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
HanX

[PRE-ORDER] INFLIGHT200 Malaysia Airlines B737-200 9M-MBF (Exclusive by My Hobby House)

Inflight200 Malaysia Airlines B737-200 9M-MBF RM230.00 for Pre-Order (Limited 120pcs) Exclusive by My Hobby House.

IF732MAS01.jpg

This one is a must;hopefully you will do a through QC Check Hanx,before this model released for sale!

Kindly place place one aside for me. Could you send me a quote that includes shipping to Melbourne, Australia. When is it slated to arrive at your store?

Tak mau! Kalau buat itu AirAsia old livery (green+blue) tu saya mau...

If on this mould, you will likely be waiting for a long long while, unless and until someone decide to do a fantasy livery :)

Kindly place place one aside for me. Could you send me a quote that includes shipping to Melbourne, Australia. When is it slated to arrive at your store?

Chung, or you want to pick up at Mantra Tullmarine Hotel near to Melbourne Airport? haha...

@HanX, oh wow! Really? When are you slated to fly over to Melbourne again?

@HanX, oh wow! Really? When are you slated to fly over to Melbourne again?

Chung, I quite often fly to Melbourne or should say Australia. This month I have 3 flights to Melbourne. I have done 2, 1 more end of this month. I can hand over to you if you want to. Can help you save some postage. haha!!... I will inform you again once the stocks arrived.

Edited by HanX