MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
CH Teo

Air Asia New Fares Style

Interesting...hi flyer...similar to full fare? Targeting business travellers I guess ala malindo and virgin Australia...hybrid airline?

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

In the end, air asia will have almost similar product as FSC. That was one of the reason i found it was much better to take FSC after much considerations of many factors. However if without LCC too, for sure the FSC will not brought down the price to compete, meaning competition is good for consumers...

In the end, air asia will have almost similar product as FSC. That was one of the reason i found it was much better to take FSC after much considerations of many factors. However if without LCC too, for sure the FSC will not brought down the price to compete, meaning competition is good for consumers...

Well the price is similar although product may not be at the moment.

It's for all across Air Asia Group, after "Low Fares" no longer available on a particular flight, one are force to buy this "Hi-flyer" premium rate - Is the same fares as corporate accounts rate, but then WITHOUT on board foods...Try to do some dummies on different sectors and explore it....

Sign in to follow this