MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Malaysia Airlines steward says when told about faulty tray table: 'I'm not an engineer'

I think on SQ, you would receive some sort of voucher if your IFE is broken. I imagine the same thing will apply if your tray table is broken. For MH crew to say that's not my problem is really bad. If I was the IFS, I would apologise and offer him something (food, wine, play card etc) to make him feel more comfortable, as the flight was full (?).

For an airline winning the Best Cabin Crew for 5 years, that should be easy to handle without causing too much trouble.

I think on SQ, you would receive some sort of voucher if your IFE is broken. I imagine the same thing will apply if your tray table is broken. For MH crew to say that's not my problem is really bad. If I was the IFS, I would apologise and offer him something (food, wine, play card etc) to make him feel more comfortable, as the flight was full (?).

For an airline winning the Best Cabin Crew for 5 years, that should be easy to handle without causing too much trouble.

errrr, that guy is an LS actually!

The steward should at least try to do some help, instead of saying that stupid words...like he can offer and see is there any empty seat left for the passenger, just try to be a little bit helpful...

errrr, that guy is an LS actually!

So he is the leading steward? He should handle it better. I though he was just a steward. I was referring to IFS as they oversee the whole operation. The passenger should also talk to IFS as this kind of behaviour should never be tolerated.

I too received this kind of comment before and I felt like I wanted to 'hit and spit', but I let it go.

[quote

I too received this kind of comment before and I felt like I wanted to 'hit and spit', but I let it go.

Same here, I'm such a PITA on ground and in front of keyboard, but is an angel on air ..

Sign in to follow this