MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mushrif A

Heightened Security

Our government and the police force did not realise the real threat of the intruders under after only after 8 lives are taken.

Perhaps the Malaysian public has been exposed to so many movie scenes of troops 'storming out from military helicopters or military aircrafts' then straight to combat zones.

Perhaps this. My friends were also making fun out of this small detail. AirAsia flight, so what? They are going into battle and all 'we' care about is the type of aircraft they're using to go there. I bet none of my friends know the actual name of the aircraft, the capacity and range of a typical military air transport compared to AirAsia's Airbus A320. They're doing their job and all we can do is send our prayers. (well, some may be able to help more than others but you get the point)

A little contribution by TF / public to support our troops in protecting the country's sovereign. Kudos..

In times of war/emergency, any available transport could be utilised to transport troops to needy parts as quickly as possible.

Seats could be taken out and converted into full equipment carriers if needed. Cost of fuel and expenses, talk later. Country's need is prioritised !

.. and i cannot blame the gov since we are inexperience with this kind of things.... heck, even if the PR in charge most probably they will do they same. Besides, we are in the midst of most heated election ever in history... :D

Well, that is certainly a very generous take on the issue - doubt if those few widows would share your sentiments though

Nor those people whose kampung and livelihood are now ruined

Nor the residents round that area who are fleeing for fear

All that justified cause the "gov" is "inexperienced" and everyone is too busy preparing for an electoral fight ? (note: general election not called for yet)

In any case, that was a pretty cheap shot on PR (though I do share your sentiment on this) :)

Well, that is certainly a very generous take on the issue - doubt if those few widows would share your sentiments though

Nor those people whose kampung and livelihood are now ruined

Nor the residents round that area who are fleeing for fear

All that justified cause the "gov" is "inexperienced" and everyone is too busy preparing for an electoral fight ? (note: general election not called for yet)

what i mean was the gov is inexperienced in handling the issue upfront.., and certainly the "inexperience" didnt justified for those who has fallen. Their priority certainly got it wrong at first due to the upcoming GE. (note: i must be fool by the non-stop ceramah from both sides, random sms and the multiple flags can be seen almost everywhere at my place currently for saying that we're in the midst of election :D)

Their priority certainly got it wrong at first due to the upcoming GE. (note: i must be fool by the non-stop ceramah from both sides, random sms and the multiple flags can be seen almost everywhere at my place currently for saying that we're in the midst of election :D)

Yup, if it's like this during pre-election, just imagine what it's going to be like during campaign period after parliament is dissolved :shok:

Who will have time to worry about these foreign invaders ? Invite them to the ceramahs lah !! :D