MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Hakan

3 AMS landing video from cockpit of Corendon airlines 738

Hi all,

theese are 3 Amsterdam landing which is recorded by cockpit with stable camera. Right seated F/O is my friend, transferred from B734 to 738 recently years.

enjoy

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zJ77geqKS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8t5n2plvpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kCzCVs5wic

mind if i ask, what video camera does he use?

maybe i try to shoot from MH 738 landing in the future.

cool...

Thanks a lot for sharing the links, Hakan !!!

Subscribed to his channel now, not to miss anything in the future :pardon:

1st video: landing on 06 - the village behind the big lake (on the right) was my birthplace, so now you know why I love aviation... :air_kiss:

2nd video: landing on 18C - typical Dutch weather; what can I say...

3rd video: landing on 18R - socalled "Polderbaan"...from here to main gates, about 13-16mins of taxi-time...in fact this runway is closed to the city of Haarlem than Amsterdam...

I'll ask to him which camera that he used but ,I'm agree with Abdul Rahman, it should be GoPro or similar. I've a friend who is TV producer and when we go to 738 simulator for aviation program recording he is using a mini camera which has miniSD memory card. Maybe it is older version of gopro.

Pieter, I know you are not missed :) as I said that he is flying for Dutch-Corendon.He is only Turk pilot in AMS hub, the rest of them Spanish, Irish and from Holland. After watched 2nd video I was kidding him "don't fly high,fly slowly and keep out clouds be carefull...:) " for about rainy,cloudly landing session. He replied me " captain who is at the last video from Spain, he has got 25000hrs. I asked him, how many times did you striked by thunder, spanish captain said that ;only two times in 25000hrs......I can't believe that, I have around 4000hrs and I'm striked by thunder 5 times in only Amsterdam while approaching!"

I stayed around AMS vicinity for 3 weeks last year and the airport is abuzz with traffics. Thanks Hakan for the video. How i miss the mild weather and cycling along canals near Fokker Industrial Park.

Sign in to follow this