MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mike P

AirAsia X now allows domestic Fly Thru

Did you guys notice that now KCH, BKI, PEN & LGK can book and fly thru to AirAsia X destinations and vice verse? It's very convenient now.

Ak business model was point to point service.

Fly thorough ...giving people conveniences to connect through to other flight ...without extra changes...TF must be going mad!! May be he has learned something for some else.

Ak business model was point to point service.

Fly thorough ...giving people conveniences to connect through to other flight ...without extra changes...TF must be going mad!! May be he has learned something for some else.

They listen to their customers - if you read their Facebook postings, a lot of them are demanding this kind of service. Any well run business would be stupid if it did not respond to customer feedback and demand.

They listen to their customers - if you read their Facebook postings, a lot of them are demanding this kind of service. Any well run business would be stupid if it did not respond to customer feedback and demand.

I totally agree. I have been thinking of they should provide this fly thru services for domestic destinations for greater convenience not just the local passengers but also the foreigners. This will also directly improve respective states' tourists arrivals.

At least this is an improvement. I would never consider flying D7 unless it was just to KUL. At least this way, I might consider them for other destinations around Malaysia...

Sign in to follow this