MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azuddin

Spotting at IAH

hey guys, just want to share some picts when spotting at IAH, Houston. Planning on sharing this earlier, but i just found the CD that i store it and take some times to resize it.

Picture was taken on May 30, 2005, one day before I depart for KUL. The location is Aldine Westfield Rd, behind IAH at arrival runway. time is from 1.00PM to 3.00PM. Equipment, Sony Cybershot 5.2MegaPixel 3X zoom (My dad), Sony Cybershot 3.2MegaPixel with no zoom and HP 3.2MegaPixel 3X zoom. All are slim camera.

The whole family went but only my dad and I took pictures. My dad also requested that i put up some of his photos for sharing.

At Aldine Westfield Rd, my shot

IPB Image

ERJ-135, short final.

IPB Image

CO B767-200

IPB Image

CO B737-500

IPB Image

Another ERJ

IPB Image

and another

after seeing many small and narrow bodies coming in, the moment we waiting for is here.

IPB Image

KLM B747-400

IPB Image

another shot

hate it when i miss the nose, i was so close under this T7. my told me to stand a bit far behind, i try to do it again with the ucoming AF T7.

IPB Image

British Airways B777-200

finally i nailed myself a T7, perfectly on the center. Air France T7. I wish I'll be back in Houston aand nail myself an AF T7-300ER, AF use that one now.

IPB Image

that's mine, here's what my dad got. altought he don't really go spotting for a long time, but he got some excelent and awesome shot and better then mine. take a look for yourself.

IPB Image

CO 737-300

IPB Image

CO 737-800

here is his shot of euros heavy

IPB Image

KLM B747-400

IPB Image

another

IPB Image

LH A340

IPB Image

Air France B777

IPB Image

British Airways B777

He nailed all 4 Euros

After that, we both decided to go up to the terminal E parking lot roof top. here's the shot.

IPB Image

the 3 Boeing, i think i already post this one here somewhere.

because of only 3X zoom, my dad uses a binocular and put it front of the camera. the result is, we get a close up to these two AN-124 at the cargo center.

IPB Image

IPB Image

plenty of CO in one shot. there's CO connection, CO Express and regular CO. 7 in one shot.

IPB Image

CO 737-500 taxying while a CO 752 touchdown on the background

IPB Image

that's all, enjoy

any qquestion and comments are welcome :D

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

Just like TK said, IAH is Continental hub, or homebase. other then EWR and CLE, IAH is a good place to catch a bunch of CO planes.

Azuddin

Are you safe at Aldine, that's a gangster hub :lol:

There's 2 Aldine that I know. I know Aldine the one near Greenpoint (Many people call it Gunspoint) is gangster hub. The aldine i went to is aldine westfield, right behind IAH, right at the begining of the runway where the heavies use to land. It look safe there.

Azuddin

There's 2 Aldine that I know. I know Aldine the one near Greenpoint (Many people call it Gunspoint) is gangster hub. The aldine i went to is aldine westfield, right behind IAH, right at the begining of the runway where the heavies use to land. It look safe there.

Azuddin

You mean Humble :rolleyes:

You mean Humble :rolleyes:

yeah Humble, that's the one. Aldine close to GP is a place, the Aldine at IAH is the name of the road.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

Sign in to follow this