MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Delwin A

WBGG Spotting 22/1/2006

hey guys,

nice pictures la... makes me miss home already. btw, i'll be in Kuching on the 7th Feb. Any of you guys free? Ignatius? i'm arriving afternoon.

26478[/snapback]

7th February=Tuesday. I think I'm free that afternoon but no guarentee as I may have class.But then, I don't have transport mellow.gif

7 Feb? I'll be only arriving back around 9++ pm from KL wor? Got bit problem.. sad.gif When will u fly back Dante??

wah, ok. me only single night KCH. Afternoon departure. Maybe on the 14th i think i should be in KCH again. u n the rest gonna be around? probably can take my departure pictures on the 8th? hehehe..

26561[/snapback]

On the 8th? sure no problem. make sure it take off from R25 then.. then u spot me, i spot u.. smile.gif keep in touch though... ring me or delwin.. or nick laugh.gif

Guess we are not as DIEHARDER than TK/TA genes hehe laugh.gif We would very much welcome you TK.. MH6 I surpose you'd be flying if u are to come to KCh ehhe biggrin.gif

Today on the 13th Feb, I took a sick leave for having a really bad cough, but it didn't stop me for going spotting for about an hour.. :p Nothing in particular as usuall hehe. just been awhile since i spot back here at hometown.. Thank u for viewing :)

I'm not sure what make and model this is.. an augusta?

IPB Image

IPB Image

Delwins fav a/c Del.. here's for u.. sorry for the overcast weather

IPB Image

IPB Image

This Nuri came out of nowhere.. I just kaching lah!!

IPB Image

Aahhh.. lousy weather.. lousy light.. thats the nature of the weather here!!! :angry: :angry:

IPB Image

As usual Batavia send in the 732.. I miss F28 already

IPB Image

IPB Image

Ignatius,

Real nice pictures you posted here...KCH is an interesting place with Batavia flights AND the ol' faithful Twinotter...isn't she cute ? I just love here and have flown this one (MDN) years back between BKI and KUD v.v.

The heli is not an Augusta but an AS365, built by Aerospatiale and called Eurocopter now (new models have the EC code i.s.o. AS)...their rotor-system is quite advanced and low on noise ;)

Thanks Pieter, U are always there when i can't recognise a plane :) Glad u took a twotter before, I never had a chance.. hehe.. maybe one day i will just hope into one, and let it fly where it wants to go :lol: that would be fun

Did u guys realise We have a MalaysianWings 734 hhehe.. Just that blardy weather kacau kacau, never give me good lighting

Edited by ignatius

Ahh, lovely DHT pics you got there Iggy :D . The Batavia shots look nice too :)

Walaweh, sick oso still can go spotting ah :p ? If I'm sick most probably I'll be in the bed 24hrs instead :p

Azahan

Whoaaa. no problemo, that would be R25, where all the earth filling works are.. can get dusty.. so better change ur lens before hand... Bad part is that u cant get touchdown shots.. :)

If u want the other side of the runway.. that would be the bomba side.. where we need to walk a little , kind of a restricted area i must say.. but that is a good place where u get to see the taxiway.. lets hope for good weather, thats most important..

Delwin..

It's like tatlah bro, work makes us real sick, but spotting on the otherhand works like panadol!!! :lol:

Edited by ignatius

right on ignatius!! after that we whack the laksa ok. on me bro!

Before hand, dont forget to walap the safety cards haha.. i walap two of it the other day!!! Whack two KAL safety cards also, and also the little Korean Air glass hha.. :p

About the laksa.. haha.. anytime..

Norman,.. crisp and comel i must say.. I wonder who is the owner. it had a sarawak flag on her tail.. with the rego 9M-JTH? I dont seem to know what JTH means.. hmmm :blink:

Sign in to follow this